Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder that nothing you do will help you get bitches

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
No self improvement, no amount of kindness, nothing will ever make a foid like you.

Unironically live for yourself. Your genes have doomed you to this fate, but you can still enjoy other shit

MGTOW is cringe and I hate those faggot cucks but so is rotting and dying alone jfl

biggest middle finger you can give to foids is to just ignore them

Last edited:
where tf were yu before the bear market ?
:cryfeels:

Giphy 3 1

only thing an incel can do is abduct a hole and accept the potential prison sentence

That’s the brutal truth. Most users here still hope to status-max and shit. JFL

This is the cause of what I describe as "insatiable frustration".

High IQ
Sometimes I hear the cope "After I reach x point in life my life will begin" but no, our day to day is already our life, if you cope like that reality will hit you hard when you're older.
Better to accept it now. :fuk:
I don't wanna rope, I jut want this depression to end ffs :feelsbadman:

Sometimes I hear the cope "After I reach x point in life my life will begin" but no, our day to day is already our life, if you cope like that reality will hit you hard when you're older.
¡Si!

I am the most depressed I have ever been. Not going to rope but very drained right now.

See I agree with you partially here. If someone wants to take their own life they should be able to.

High IQ
I don't wanna rope, I jut want this depression to end ffs :feelsbadman:

Once incels accept this truth then they don't have to pressure themselves to try to 'try harder', or feel regrets. Its just I am sorry your dice roll lost.

But then that means you can do other stuff, like sleeping in.