Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reminder that NEETs are the master race

D

Draconian Times

-
I reside in my NEET cave, comfortable and stocked up on French fries and soda. My hardworking parents afford the rent and the bills. I browse .is as usual.

A problem with my residence you say?

I just call up the wagecucks on speed dial. In no time a productive citizen appears to fix the plumbing in the bathroom and to repair the toilet that is blocked with my excrement.

While the wagecuck is repairing my lavatory, I step out to pay his wife a visit. I know where he resides because before entry I demanded he shows his slave identification and papers, while I, the NEET master, do not require any proof of legitimacy.

The only thing that is shown to the good boy is the broken toilet that he must toil over with his sweat to repair. In the meantime, of course, I am at my slave's house ejaculating into and impregnating his loyal wife in their matrimonial bed.

I return in time to my slave finishing up his day's labour. He thanks me for the job I have offered him, as working for his NEET masters is his only source of self-worth.

Message to viewers: If you are a wagecuck, know that your girlfriend or wife, if you even have one, is getting railed by some NEET bull while you work.

Go back to Reddit now.

parents dont pay for me but government normie tax payers do

My hardworking parents afford the rent and the bills.
if i said to my parents on day that i wanna spend the whole day at house pplaying video games they might have disowned me. i don't live with them anymore, i live alone
Message to viewers: If you are a wagecuck, know that your girlfriend or wife, if you even have one, is getting railed by some NEET bull while you work.
good thing i don't have a gf or a wife

871.jpg