Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that Leftist Cucks Literally Want You Dead

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10486

I want a war. Leftist cucks cannot live in harmony with people that actually want morals in society.

I hope a war does happen so we can kill some leftist cucks

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I hope a war does happen so we can kill some leftist cucks

People who approve of and promote whoredom, cuckoldry (Adultery), transexuality, and who call you out if you want a chaste 16 year old girl rather than a 35 year old used up slut need to be exterminated. I do want them dead. I do hope a war happens. So I guess I'm on the same page as them.

Or at the very least, give them one half of the country and give us the other. I think it would be funny to sit back and enjoy our normal families while these faggots run around snorting coke and inviting other men to fuck their wives while they watch. Also, daily reminder that Lefites enjoy being cheated on: https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

If they have a deathwish Ill gladly oblige it. When do we start forming incel composed anti cuck death squads?

ItheIthe said:
People who approve of and promote whoredom, cuckoldry (Adultery), transexuality, and who call you out if you want a chaste 16 year old girl rather than a 35 year old used up slut need to be exterminated. I do want them dead. I do hope a war happens. So I guess I'm on the same page as them.

Or at the very least, give them one half of the country and give us the other. I think it would be funny to sit back and enjoy our normal families while these faggots run around snorting coke and inviting other men to fuck their wives while they watch. Also, daily reminder that Lefites enjoy being cheated on: https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

legit my boyo.

/pol/cel said:
If they have a deathwish Ill gladly oblige it. When do we start forming incel composed anti cuck death squads?

When we can actually get organized to meet up unabashed and work together.

lol @ twig armed vegans thinking they can hold anything down

/pol/cel said:

I can't express how sincerely I hope a war breaks out. People who try to pollute society by pushing and promoting perversion have forfeited their right to live. They literally deserve to die and I'm not kidding when I say that.

It's been proven time and time over again that societies without any sexual morals collapse quickly. The emotional bonds are destroyed. The family units are destroyed. STDs are rampant. People are alone and depressed. People who swindle this crap towards impressionable young people should be fucking lynched.

ItheIthe said:
I can't express how sincerely I hope a war breaks out. People who try to pollute society by pushing and promoting perversion have forfeited their right to live. They literally deserve to die and I'm not kidding when I say that.

It's been proven time and time over again that societies without any sexual morals collapse quickly. The emotional bonds are destroyed. The family units are destroyed. STDs are rampant. People are alone and depressed. People who swindle this crap towards impressionable young people should be fucking lynched.

Agreed. When religion talks about demons I dont think it meant literal infernal creatures from hell I think it was referring to left wing perverts and reprobates. These people are fucking satanic and nothing is sacrosanct to them. They are literal filth taken human form and I want them all dead.

White Shariah now. Even liberalists (Alt lighters) must be purged for their degenerate ideals.

Can't wait till these cucks don't have the state to protect them, which is soon

Blackpill101 said:
White Shariah now. Even liberalists (Alt lighters) must be purged for their degenerate ideals.

I'm not even concerned with politics, race, or religion. I'm strictly talking about people who promote sexual depravity, because sex and marriages are literally the foundation for creating and enjoying life. People who fuck with this stuff need to just be wiped out.

Not even the every day street sinner, because they are under the impressions of MSM and entertainment. I'm talking about people who promote degeneracy. Especially television networks, entertainers, and degenerate politicians. Just fucking gas them.

Blackpill101 said:

Just purge anyone with socially liberal ideas.

ItheIthe said:
I'm not even concerned with politics, race, or religion. I'm strictly talking about people who promote sexual depravity, because sex and marriages are literally the foundation for creating and enjoying life. People who fuck with this stuff need to just be wiped out.

Then you must support White Shariah. It is the only system that will end degeneracy in the West.

Those who are against the will of the people, like the election of the God-Emperor or the Brexit referendum have been spoiling for a civil war with their constant libscreeching for almost two years now. The (((degenerate leftist globalists))) behind all the faggotry, tranny bullshit, SJWfags and ever-militant misandry must be dealt with harshly. They want to destroy the West and replace us with cheaper workers and Chinese sweatshops.

I really wish death on all actual cucks. I'm a degenerate weeb and seeing half of all hentai doujins be cuck garbage makes me livid.

I don't want morals though

ITT: r/the_Donald

Stop picking a side in a game you're not playing.

Blackpill101 said:
ItheIthe said:
Then you must support White Shariah. It is the only system that will end degeneracy in the West.

Racist low IQ post.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Racist low IQ post.

Low IQ response. By white I mean Western, more specifically. White Shariah is another term for Western (Europe, US, Canada, Aus) Shariah Law.

Blackpill101 said:
Low IQ response. By white I mean Western, more specifically. White Shariah is another term for Western (Europe, US, Canada, Aus) Shariah Law.

Yeah I know what it means but it's a stupid meme. Hence my comment.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah I know what it means but it's a stupid meme. Hence my comment.

I am actually considering it. I do not view it as a meme like Anglin does. Kingdoms actually practiced White Shariah in Europe for a long period of time (till WW1).  Americans had a light version of it until we decided to give females more rights.