Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that it only gets worse

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I was 16 and I looked at the clock and told myself the pain was going to end soon, now I look at the clock again and I am 19 and the pain never went away.

I have been suffering in a directly proportional line. There are 0 indicators that it ever is going to get better. There is 0 reason to believe it ever is going to get any better.

"You don't know what the future has in store for you" I do, more suffering and misery.

Now with my health deterioration I might really rope soon. If I can't rot at home in peace without being plagued by sickness I have NOTHING in life.

IMG 3967

Yep. I used to believe it would get better. That things would magically improve back when I was 16 and even 17. Currently 19 and things got worse. I have the same chronic health issues I did 2 years ago, but right after my 19th birthday, my dad, who was my best friend in life, passed away.

My life went downhill from 18 to 24-25, from there it started to improve a little, not because of external circumstances, but because I started to calm down and feel more balanced inside, a large part of the pain has already gone away.

I think that if you don't commit suicide during the worst age (early twenties) you adapt to your situation and the pain stops little by little.

In the end it's all a matter of desensitization.

Maybe the internal pain will return when I see myself +40 and without children, but I have more than a decade until that happens.

Same I’m 19 and life’s only getting shitter and faster

Life never peaked. It plateaued then declined as time passed.

after age 25, i stopped feeling much of anything. My only 2 emotions are anger and nothing

Wow, three 19 year olds in this thread
We should be grateful we’re blackpilled this young. Imagine how much time we would’ve wasted in our 20s and 30s going in circles, trying our hardest and wondering why we aren’t getting the results we were promised

We should be grateful we’re blackpilled this young. Imagine how much time we would’ve wasted in our 20s and 30s going in circles, trying our hardest and wondering why we aren’t getting the results we were promised
I know. What made me discover blackpill early is I couldn't even get in social circles. Feels good to not blame myself for this stuff.

>he talks as if he is 30 jfl
19 ain't shit

Yep. I used to believe it would get better. That things would magically improve back when I was 16 and even 17. Currently 19 and things got worse. I have the same chronic health issues I did 2 years ago, but right after my 19th birthday, my dad, who was my best friend in life, passed away.
My condolences brocel...

My condolences brocel...
Thanks bro. It's been so fucking brutal without him. I have nobody else to do the same hobbies with him and me did. We were both car enthusiasts and had a muscle car we took to car shows all the time. Also had these fast radio control cars with real engines that went 65+ mph that we would race together. I still have all this stuff, but it's not the same anymore. I miss when him and me would each run one of those nitro radio control cars and it was so loud that someone called the cops on us for "noise pollution".