Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder that IT is short for Infertile Trannies

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-

even paying a dollar for a blowjob from her ugly mouth :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Her worst features include her soulless eyes (even more soulless than noodlewhore eyes) , and that thick Etruscan forehead capable of headbanging the Rhino into submission.

Last edited:
even paying a dollar for a blowjob from her ugly mouth :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Her worst features include her soulless eyes (even more soulless than noodlewhore eyes) , and that thick Etruscan forehead capable of headbanging the Rhino into submission.
If she was born with a Y chromosome she’d be hanging from tree rn

Capture

@RecessedChinCel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Holy shit. That's the princess kitty everyone here hates? Why do you faggots even care what that narcissistic troll thinks anyways? She clearly has an extremely overinflated and delusional view of herself. I mean, that is a homely bitch that has the gall to shit on incels. At least she has a nice rack so that's one redeeming feature.

I would pay to keep that monstrosity as far away from me and my view as possible.

that thing isnt even an inkwel looksmatch

I'd rather remain a volcel than fuck someone as ugly as her :feelspuke::feelspuke:

If she was born with a Y chromosome she’d be hanging from tree rn

Holy shit. That's the princess kitty everyone here hates? Why do you faggots even care what that narcissistic troll thinks anyways? She clearly has an extremely overinflated and delusional view of herself. I mean, that is a homely bitch that has the gall to shit on incels. At least she has a nice rack so that's one redeeming feature.
I like my tits small but eager

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'd rather remain a volcel than fuck someone as ugly as her :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Same tbh, but i think she might be ok ONS material for someone, however, a person gotta be insanely retarded to have children with her, they all gonna turn out as gigasubhumans

This should be representative of "normal people"
Damn I don't want to be "normal" anyone

:feelskek:

It is insane to me that no matter how hideous a foid is there are always subhuman cucks like you guys who still gas up their looks.
Lmao I never said I'd tap that. Hell no. I am subhuman so I won't argue there. I guess you missed the rest of what I said. That's an ugly fucking woman period but if she covered her face with a bag and turned off lights and I was sufficiently wasted then maybe I could stomach her.

It is insane to me that no matter how hideous a foid is there are always subhuman cucks like you guys who still gas up their looks.
Nigga, you need to re-read my comment, i didn't say i personally want to fuck her, i meant that there are many other desperate mfs, who would sleep with this bitch (I'm not one of these cucks!)

Last edited:
bet she'll somehow morph this into thinking she's hot :feelskek:
But seriously, just :feelspuke:

she's clearly a bitter sheboon coping, jfl

sure you're as beautiful as blonde stacy with her perfect body and hair, you go queen :feelskek:

she's clearly a bitter sheboon coping, jfl

sure you're as beautiful as blonde stacy with her perfect body and hair, you go queen :feelskek:
Can you believe she's only 19?

Mogs me at looking manly

Bruh she’s even uglier than us…

Holy shit black foids are ugly..

Like literally

I've never seen such a strong cope to not admit she's ugly asf
:feelspuke::feelspuke:

The IT user base deserves to be incel more than us