Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that is a NORMAL experience you were SUPPOSED to have

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

Honestly, just fucking lol if this wasn't you. Both of my sisters had this exact same experience. If you didn't do this, you are PERMENANTLY psychologically DAMAGED

Attachments

• kissed.png
    kissed.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 303
‘I can’t get that cute little fucker out of my head’. Jealously fuel.

This is the stuff that genuinely makes my chest hurt

teased her
told him to shut up, he said "make me"

Someone call the MeToo people! We got a classic case of Patriarchical subversion of her will! I'm sure she wanted to say no but felt imposed upon.

Feels bad having missed out on young love, even worse is missing out on love at all.

This is the stuff that genuinely makes my chest hurt
I feel the same when I read this kind of stories of the things I never experienced and never will, it physically hurts me

Reminder that it never began

I never had this. Never will.
Amount of girls interested in me:
Honestly it's hard to imagine a situation like this. It's like it isn't even compatible with reality (with my reality, at least).
I shower every day and personalitymaxxed. But I guess it never began for manlets.
I used to feel sad when reading these things but now I'm just apathetic.

never even experienced anything close to this, they will probably have sex later this week, i hate them both

This makes me want to punch a foid :feelsree:

This kinda shit really does make me sad. Just knowing that is totally unobtainable

Damn this hurts ngl. The worst part about it is that i'm not even capable of imagining myself in a situation like this because it's just so fucking foreign to me.

If you don't kiss a foid by the age of 19 it's over. The damage is done and you will forever have feelings of self-doubt,low self esteem,and general anxiety around foids.

Her post history is a mess. One post is about going on a date with a coworker, another is about being a lesbian, ect. She claims to be 16.

Why did you upvote that OP? Thanks for a reminder of what I'll never have though.

Thanks for the daily suifuel.

Knew I shouldn't have read that but I did anyway. Very hard to digest and even comprehend how 99% of teenagers go through this.
Knowing a girl crept out of her house, behind her parents back, disobeyed all rational thought and just went on emotion alone because this boy makes her smooth bits feel all tingly. To make out for 10 minutes, which would seem like a lifetime in the moment, then say goodbye and creep back inside her room to go and finger herself silly at the thought of that boy eating out her prime cunny.
That boy must feel like a million bucks right now and even more down the line this month when he inevitable fucks her raw without a condom. Like an alpha. Like how humanity should be having sex. How every male should have experienced at least once in their teenage years.

And society wants incels to just move on? TO FUCKING "GROW UP"!??? You can't ever get passed this shit. It eats at you daily for life. Tears away at your soul for missing so many crucial parts of young love and development. I'm fucking 30+. You think a 30yo slut who's been getting finger-blasted since she was 12 is going to get any feelings when I kiss her? You think a 40+ single mom with 3 kids is going to feel ANYTHING when I put my tiny dick inside her cum-infested hallway that's taken 100+ Chad dicks in her lifetime? It's over. There is NOTHING that can turn back the pendulum of my happiness. All I will forever feel is sorrow and loss. To never know the touch of a teenage female. To never know how succulent her saliva tastes going down my throat.

This shit literally only happens to Chads, it's a fairytale to most men.

Knew I shouldn't have read that but I did anyway. Very hard to digest and even comprehend how 99% of teenagers go through this.
Knowing a girl crept out of her house, behind her parents back, disobeyed all rational thought and just went on emotion alone because this boy makes her smooth bits feel all tingly. To make out for 10 minutes, which would seem like a lifetime in the moment, then say goodbye and creep back inside her room to go and finger herself silly at the thought of that boy eating out her prime cunny.
That boy must feel like a million bucks right now and even more down the line this month when he inevitable fucks her raw without a condom. Like an alpha. Like how humanity should be having sex. How every male should have experienced at least once in their teenage years.

And society wants incels to just move on? TO FUCKING "GROW UP"!??? You can't ever get passed this shit. It eats at you daily for life. Tears away at your soul for missing so many crucial parts of young love and development. I'm fucking 30+. You think a 30yo slut who's been getting finger-blasted since she was 12 is going to get any feelings when I kiss her? You think a 40+ single mom with 3 kids is going to feel ANYTHING when I put my tiny dick inside her cum-infested hallway that's taken 100+ Chad dicks in her lifetime? It's over. There is NOTHING that can turn back the pendulum of my happiness. All I will forever feel is sorrow and loss. To never know the touch of a teenage female. To never know how succulent her saliva tastes going down my throat.
I feel ya. I'm in the same boat. The only hope I have of not living alone for the rest of my life is some used up single mum roastie who I wouldn't even touch the sides of while having to raise her tyrone bastards.

Men who didn’t have a gf as a teenager should just be euthanised at the age of 20.

This shit literally only happens to Chads, it's a fairytale to most men.
This. At some point you just go full circle and stop giving a fuck anymore once you realize shit like this only really ever happens to the top chads out there.

Damn that sub is some spectacular ropefuel.

It's unnatural how little I interact with anyone, let alone foids.

You will never get to have the true love, at best you might get the compromise love, the routine love, the grey goo love. A perk of becoming an oldcel is that I can hardly bring myself to care anymore.

I don't understand why society and the mental health field are incapable of realizing how damaging it is that we missed out on these vital formative life experiences.

weird.... most teenagers don't spend their time painting warhammer miniatures and jacking it to hentai 8 times a day?

It's detestable how much foids dig being "teased" i.e. disrespected by gl men.

It's unnatural how little I interact with anyone, let alone foids.
I've had more total minutes talking with social workers/judges/therapists than I have actual humans

Someone call the MeToo people! We got a classic case of Patriarchical subversion of her will! I'm sure she wanted to say no but felt imposed upon.

Just more proof that poundmetoo is for ugly people only