Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Reminder that incels make the best video games

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Original World of Warcraft team. Nothing but autistic incels (with a foid diversity hire), banded together to make World of Warcraft. Every one of these men has been shunned and rejected by females in their life.

Vanilla dev

Today: A bunch of females and numales, employed by riding off the coattails of the legacy of the original team.

Bfa dev

It's a shame that there will never will never EVER be a good western game made again, since a single ugly male will never get hired in this day and age, let alone an entire team of them. Anyone decent person working there probably fantasizes about quitting every day as he's forced to put on a smile while females passive aggressively insult him and he gets put down by other men trying to score some points with the female.

It's no wonder the story in WoW is complete garbage nowadays. When females try to write stories, it just becomes this confusing mess that never amounts to anything and just feels like a fever dream when you try and analyze it.

pepperidge farm remembers...

This is sad, it truly is, all the amazing things video games and nerd culture in general represented are dead now, it's just a husk of it was in the past, we will never get games like WoW, Mass Effect, KOTOR, Elder Scrolls, all that was build by people who really cared and loved video games, people that wanted to make video games the best entertainment, ugly men build everything normies praise but when they see a guy that looks like the creators of their "hobby" they quickly mock him and ostracize him, he could be the next Gabe Newell, Sid Meir, Hironobu Sakaguchi, but this will never happen anymore, only a incel that was negate the normie life has the passion enough to build something amazing from his cope.

The normies who work in the video game industry now all have their normie lives, sure those guys I mentioned acquired a normie life later on, but only after they specialized so much in their cope, after being a outcast of society, normies are born and accepted in this society, they will never reach 10% of what those guys were.

This is sad, it truly is, all the amazing things video games and nerd culture in general represented are dead now, it's just a husk of it was in the past, we will never get games like WoW, Mass Effect, KOTOR, Elder Scrolls, all that was build by people who really cared and loved video games, people that wanted to make video games the best entertainment, ugly men build everything normies praise but when they see a guy that looks like the creators of their "hobby" they quickly mock him and ostracize him, he could be the next Gabe Newell, Sid Meir, Hironobu Sakaguchi, but this will never happen anymore, only a incel that was negate the normie life has the passion enough to build something amazing from his cope.

The normies who work in the video game industry now all have their normie lives, sure those guys I mentioned acquired a normie life later on, but only after they specialized so much in their cope, after being a outcast of society, normies are born and accepted in this society, they will never reach 10% of what those guys were.
It's sad. 1995-2005 was so amazing for western games, since incels were able to get opportunities and funding for one time in their lives. But they've been ostracized and removed from the industry as a whole. Now, when people think of their favorite games in the past decade, they're literally all from Japan, where incels are still able to cope with their career. Nobody will notice this either, except for us.

Back when games were about being fun, detailed and interesting.

Not for attracting investors through politically correct sjw gaming magazines

Today: A bunch of females and numales, employed by riding off the coattails of the legacy of the original team.

bfa-dev-jpg.164723

Again a white and blond female with a dog. Is this dog an employee as well? It would not surpise me.

Literally all the infrastructure and inventions that make our modern daily lives easy were created by autists. If we had to depend on normalfags, we'd still be living in caves.

Yes tbh, gaming died when soy took over

Literally all the infrastructure and inventions that make our modern daily lives easy were created by autists. If we had to depend on normalfags, we'd still be living in caves.
Ceos changing history

:feelskek:

I'm seeing 4 chadlites in the first pic though --

Vanilla dev

Remember that women take the credit of man's work

No wonder games are so garbage nowdays. I go and play shit like DOOM, Soldier of Fortune, Quake, and POSTAL, and then I go and play something like Battlefield V, and the difference in themes between those games is surreal, even though something like Battlefield V should be theoretically more violent. The difference is that it caters to politically correct bullshit. That's what those other games didn't fucking cater to. If you made a soy filled shitfest of a video game in the pre-9/11 days of gaming (like something Anita Sarkeesian or Jack Thompson would design), you'd be called a faggot and a retard and you'd be ripped on by every major gaming magazine (however, on the other hand, a lot of gaming magazines went soymode on games like the original POSTAL and bombarded the game with bad reviews just because of the concept). The only modern games I can play nowadays are time wasters like CoD or Counter-Strike, while I can only play modern games like Yakuza if I want actual gameplay.

It's the same with other forms of entertainment as well. There's a reason why everything sucks, because the moment nerds create something and make it popular or lucrative, normies flock in droves and take over simply because of their higher "social" status, even though they have done nothing to deserve their privileged positions in those industries. And once they take over they ruin everything because they lack creativity and because they don't actually love the medium, they are only looking to enrich and aggrandize themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back