Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that Inceldom is literally a violation of human rights enshrined by international agreements since WWII

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
Incels are oppressed

I came across this footnote while reading David Benatar's book on antinatalism Better Never to Have Been, and it struck me as worth sharing here. Ironically, it was in the context of him discussing the immorality of producing children and the egoism that is inherent and inseparable from procreation (shit, you are literally creating a copy of yourself/your lover regardless of all the suffering that child will face throughout life; what could be more narcissistic?). Goddamn breeders.

Of course, most of us would be content with the affections and intimacy of a looksmatched qt3.14 gf, let alone procreation. Alas, we are denied even these rudimentary human desires because ugly.

“Human rights” = Jew rights

Fuk. Now that means we have been relegated to a 2nd class citizen

The lack of any physical/emotional contact thing is overwhelming. Any kind of comforting or warm physical contact has been gone for so many years, I can’t remember what it would be like even.

I could draw an infinite number of parallels between what happening to us and the holohoax (isnt real but Im talking about the concept of it)

Our grievances are legit

Hey dumbass, the right to a family isn't an obligation to a family.

We have a right to be a Lutheran. We don't have an obligation to be Lutheran.

Governments cannot restrict the family unit. But it isn't mandated for people.

Our grievances are legit
I'd really like to see symmfaces and sex havers wake up tomorrow with mangled faces and be told that everything that sucks in their lives is their fault and they aren't entitled to a life worth living.

High IQ, thanks for this. I’m an anti-natalist so I’ll look for his book.

Anti natalist is a major cope tbh.

You already have been excluded from the reproducing pool due to sheer luck, then you try to justify being against it for ethical reasons? Wtf

The UN is complete BS. They are supposedly pro equality, but don't do shit when women outnumber men in schools.

If you look hard enough at their policies you could even suggest inceldom is a form of genocide, not kidding.

here's the thing, we're not considered humans.

Oooompf. Big IQ move.

I'd really like to see symmfaces and sex havers wake up tomorrow with mangled faces and be told that everything that sucks in their lives is their fault and they aren't entitled to a life worth living.
I’d pay to see that