Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that if you have these traits, you should GTFO my forum!

The traits being are as follows...

>Having a height of 6ft+, No explanation needed unless you are a newfagcel
>Possess a broad skeletal frame while having a formidable jaw & chin, e.g having wide shoulders which is a Chad trait
>Be NT and have normie-tier facial aesthetics or above, having the ability to blend in with normscum and not getting shunned = fakecel trait
>Being under the age of 19, you young faggots haven't finished growing your bone structures yet so fuck off
>Being Caucasian without having any physical deformities & disabilities, having the option to SEAmaxxing is a privilege in itself for whites and noodles always want that "uwhite cocku" See former incel "itsOVER" https://incels.wiki/w/ItsOVER
>Being Black without having any physical deformities & disabilities, having the option to be desired by Western white whores is a privilege in itself for blacks and white foids always want that immigrant BBC. See fakecel "Colvin76"
>Possess an 7.5inch+ dick, again no explanation needed unless you are a retardedcel
>Being autistic while having all of the traits above (except for NT) still makes you a fakecel

There are others traits I forgot to include but can't remember at the time of writing this, feel free to help add any fakecel traits.
-mullato
-6'0/6'1 but in the netherlands so this is unironiclly below average here especially for my age plus being non white makes it impossible for me to get girls
-3/10 in looks seem to suffer from some form of schizophrenia and severe ocd and maybe autism to but I am not sure about that
-extremely strange fenotype I look like a nigger that was painted white
-16 years old almost 17
-7.75 inch dick (most recent measurment) but dickpill is cope and nobody will see it anyway so I might as well have no dick.

Last edited:
mullato
6'0/6'1 but in the netherlands so this is unironiclly below average here especially for my age plus being non white makes it impossible for me to get girls
3/10 in looks seem to suffer from some form of schizophrenia and severe ocd and maybe autism to but I am not sure about that
16 years old almost 17
7.75 inch dick (most recent measurment) but dickpill is cope and nobody will see it anyway so I might as well have no dick.
Chads.is :chad:

>Be NT and have normie-tier facial aesthetics or above, having the ability to blend in with normscum and not getting shunned = fakecel trait
biggest fakecel trait
>Possess an 7.5inch+ dick, again no explanation needed unless you are a retardedcel
Maybe if they 6" girth. I only have 5" girth.

Only one of those traits I have is being white

but I'm too poor to SEAmaxx

not a single one except for prob being autistic. Brutal
Based :dab:
Btw I'm also 6' if that makes you seethe even more :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:
pretty fucking faggy to brag about genetics on this forum, i agree with him tbh

Last edited:
Based :dab:
Btw I'm also 6' if that makes you seethe even more :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:
Tbh I'd respect you more if you where a 6 footer who would fight for manlet rights:feelsokman: but man you have the normie talks coming from you :feelsrope: you some blackpill dosage to snap you out of it brother:feelsUnreal: