Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that if you are incel and/or life shits on you all the time for no apparent reason

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
YOU ARE UGLY

Any other kind of explanation is a major cope. Mentalcel, shyness, social anxiety... if you are generally treated like shit in life its all because of looks, and ONLY looks. Most problems on a first world male's life, outside of relatives sickness or death, can all be tracked down to his looks. EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM. Broke? maybe if you were better looking you would get better connections, better grades, better opportunities for a higher pating job. Or maybe in your job you would get better credit for your qork, more salary and more promotions if you were good looking. Just to name a few examples.

gettin yired of the "muh social anxiety" copers. Chad can be depressed, self-loathing and literally fall on the autism spectrum at the same time and people will help him socialize and give him opportunities.

I recently figured out I'm ugly due to my race

Of course I'm ugly I don't meet western standards that's why I will leave this place soon

I recently figured out I'm ugly due to my race

I dunno about your face, but if you are ugly its because of facial structure, not race. Ita not like making you white would magically fix you. Race is a big cope. The fact that some races have a greater average amount of gl guys DOESNT MEAN that if you are ugly its your race.

If the racecope was true, there wouldnt be Tyrones, or Wangs, or Jamals, or Rajeesh, or Marios.

Of course I'm ugly I don't meet western standards that's why I will leave this place soon

No its not about societal geographical standars. Beauty perception is something hardwired into our DNA, an instinct.

I dunno avout your face, but if you are ugly its because of facial structure, not race. Ita not like making you white would magically fix you. Race is a big cope. The fact that some races have a greater average amount of gl guys DOESNT MEAN that if you are ugly its your race.

If the racrcope was true, there wouldnt be Tyrones, or Wangs, or Jamals, or Rajeesh, or Marios.
You are white you wouldnt and don't understand

No its not about societal geographical standars. Beauty perception is something hardwired into our DNA, an instinct.
You don't need to be a chad to get laid I'm average in some areas, below in some and above in others

I dunno about your face, but if you are ugly its because of facial structure, not race. Ita not like making you white would magically fix you. Race is a big cope. The fact that some races have a greater average amount of gl guys DOESNT MEAN that if you are ugly its your race.

If the racecope was true, there wouldnt be Tyrones, or Wangs, or Jamals, or Rajeesh, or Marios.
He's not ugly

IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_1937.jpg

lmao im not white by worlds standards im spanish.

race is COPE.
The threshold for looks is higher for some races than others.

if thats him and they are not cherrypicked pics, unless hes living in some KKK neighborhood or some shit, he is just larping.
They are cherry picked I'm subhuman asf

if thats him and they are not cherrypicked pics, unless hes living in some KKK neighborhood or some shit, he is just larping.
You want some other pictures? They're from the ratings thread.

IMG_2178.jpg
IMG_1634.png

Quality blackpill. Looks make it easy to get jobs and money. Looks generate status by themselves if you're really attractive.

I would exchange races in a heartbeat to have your chin height and your frame. without a doubt.
You would kill yoursled if you were me, I have a lot of uppereyelid exposure and overall shit eye area

Elliot Rodger was white (mixed but still white), privileged, NOT UGLY, well-educated, and came from a wealthy family, I just posted this but I feel it is relevant on this thread as well. He was the epitome of a mentalcel.

Elliot Rodger was white (mixed but still white), privileged, NOT UGLY, well-educated, and came from a wealthy family, I just posted this but I feel it is relevant on this thread as well. He was the epitome of a mentalcel.
He wasn't "ugly" but he was definitely a sub8. Any sub8 male can be in a position to get shit on.

I would exchange races in a heartbeat to have your chin height and your frame. without a doubt.

He's a mentalcel. I'd kill to have that jaw, chin and height.

Tellem T is a fucking tyrone im roping fuck life fuck u all this site is all a bunch of top tier males larping

Very true. The only reason I get treated badly is because I'm ugly.

larpingchadlites.me

@whogivesafucc you are one of them

Elliot Rodger was ugly, short and skinny.

And yes OP is right, any social problem you can think of wouldn't exist with good enough looks. Ultimate taboo in society nowadays.

I dunno about your face, but if you are ugly its because of facial structure, not race.

Race significantly determines facial features, its the reason why I've never seen a dude with two black parents who has the asian squinted eyes. Race determines facial structure to a large degree. Also white men and their features are seen as the top standard of "male beauty", so just by white men existing the other races of men are seen as less than.

This world needs to fucking end mann