Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that foid landwhales such as this will always have a higher SMV than the average sub8 male

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★

They just can't lose

I wonder how many 7/10 guys match her in a day

Holy fucking YUCK :feelspuke:

Hogs me
Friendly reminder that some obese warthog still has a higher smv than everyone in this forum combined

I'm asexual towards this agender creature

Imagine the value of the oil in that whale's belly for cosmetics? Blubbermaxx leads to moneymaxx :feelsthink:

JFL. Im uncucked so I dont even consider those creatures human and act like they dont exist

Imagine the value of the oil in that whale's belly for cosmetics? Blubbermaxx leads to moneymaxx :feelsthink:

More oil in there than Venezuela and Saudi Arabia combined

Sometimes I wonder if this is larp or not

I would argue that even the ugliest females have more SMV than the most handsome chads. You just can't compete with male thirst. Like I said before, humanity needs an entirely new genome.

The influence of the biological imperative is strong indeed

If they say anything about their gender or "pronouns" then you can immediately guess they are a feminist and a liberal, as well as mentally ill.

If they say anything about their gender or "pronouns" then you can immediately guess they are a feminist and a liberal, as well as mentally ill.
Aren't all liberals mentally ill by default?

In burgeristan, obesity is normal so dont be shocked when even chad wants to get with her.

And cucks will buy her fecal matter