Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder that everything bad that happens in your life is because of your appearance

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
All your problems are consequence of your appearance FAILO EFFECT (in our case)

Social/mental problems are directly linked to your appearance, the way people treat you in the first years of your life is decisive for the formation of your PERSONALITY
For example, if a mini-chad tries to socialize in kindergarten he would be treated very well by everyone, accepted
If an incel tries to socialize he would be treated badly, bullied or simply treated as invisible, it completely changes the life
You would also be treated better by your parents if you were more beautiful, less judged and more
MASTER OF OBVIOUS I know but there are people who invent lies even about the obvious, I don't think it's useless to recite this

Indeed, my life would be so much better if I was born with at least a normal appearance. I have the best social skills here but my trucel looks ruin everything and I am doomed to be a social outcast

even my parents used to guilt me over my appearance as a kid, saying that the reason acne is ruining my face is because i eat "junk food" :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I have a low social status. I'm basically an autistic lone wolf. I'm average-looking, 5'11" and no women who I'm attracted to want anything to do with me.

Yes. This is why Shannon Rose Bosanac was given "exemptions" in group therapy while I was criticized constantly.

She was moved into another group to avoid being "influenced" by my neuro-atypical behavior and extreme anxiety.