Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that ever since my HS classmate found out that I have been on incel forums...

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
He has been using ut sparingly to insult me.

Any view I have or any opinion I ever give he would say "Stop being such an Incel man!" "That's do blackpilled bro!"

They are sharks, their souls are twisted the moment you bleed.

Call him a nigger and record it so we can watch him sperg out

I live in Asia, nigger is not an insult

People also don't sperg out like that
Call him an Asian version of a nigger

But fr, how is the only thing that connects all races is normies being terrible human beings?

How did he find out? Did you tell him?

Dude you live in Asia, y'all actually have real women.

Fakecel out REEEEEEEEE

How did he find out? Did you tell him?
I used to lurk on incels.is in HS back in 2020ish I think

Hi ricecel brocel truecel!
SEA, I am only a quarter Chinese, all of my acquaintances are either full Chinese or Korean.

Dude you live in Asia, y'all actually have real women.

Fakecel out REEEEEEEEE
Yes, women are not hypergamous and I notice the difference between white women I met vs locals.

Unfortunately NT is law + I have a cuck body.

SEA, I am only a quarter Chinese, all of my acquaintances are either full Chinese or Korean.

Yes, women are not hypergamous and I notice the difference between white women I met vs locals.

What are the other 3 quarters? if its indian you should be a slayer especially tamils.

What are the other 3 quarters? if its indian you should be a slayer especially tamils.
Yes, the rest is Tamil. The quarter Chinese gave me much lighter skin than my Tamil peers which is ideal for the beauty standard here.

I've heard braces work? Mine isn't TOO severe...
I've heard you need to have a certain degree of it to be illegible for surgery. I don't know much about braces but they probably work as well.

I've heard you need to have a certain degree of it to be illegible for surgery. I don't know much about braces but they probably work as well.
Yeah, because it's a risky procedure to mess around with the spinal cord.

He has been using ut sparingly to insult me.

Any view I have or any opinion I ever give he would say "Stop being such an Incel man!" "That's do blackpilled bro!"

They are sharks, their souls are twisted the moment you bleed.
Muscle maxxing time

Muscle maxxing time

This is my body

NT doesn't matter as much wheb you have real women

Go workout and get on gear. That's how ripped people actually get ripped everything else is bullshit