Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that even without social media you would still be incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
30% kuk
This forum is filled with pointless misogyny it’s hilarious. It’s not women’s fault they don’t like you, it’s not social media’s fault either. Our genetics are our problem but it’s very difficult for this forum to swallow this because a lot of guys here think they are exquisite husbands or some shit. Women are the ones who decide that and if you are here then you are clearly not cut for the job. Dating is a lot more simpler than you think you just want it to be more complicated because it’s easier to cope with your fate that way.

I don't give a shit who's fault it is
If whores don't fuck me I am going to hate the whores, not go about looking for some scientific reason

If whores don't fuck me I am going to hate the whores, not go about looking for some scientific reason

You're such a faggot lmao, all you do is post about the military, and your post where you said you have more common interests with foids then guys just confirms you're probably gay.

Stop being feminine then maybe things will get better for you, peter puffer.

But it is toilets' fault, it is literally their genetics telling them that we don't exist and that when we interact that we're trash.

It’s not their conscious choice

You're such a faggot lmao, all you do is post about the military, and your post where you said you have more common interests with foids then guys just confirms you're probably gay.

Stop being feminine then maybe things will get better for you, peter puffer.
It’s just how I am not everyone is Nt you know

But it is toilets' fault, it is literally their genetics telling them that we don't exist and that when we interact that we're trash.
It’s their genetics, they do t choose to ignore you their are programmed that way

Women are the ones who decide that and if you are here then you are clearly not cut for the job.
So the real problem is giving women a choice in this matter. Got it. Thanks for the input.

In a sane world men are the choosers not the whores. Without feminism and cuckery there wouldn't be any able bodied incels. You are a foid that's trying to discourage us from putting whores in check. I can't wait to give you your final warning after you make another cucked thread like this.

I doubt that. Hell most here aren't that subhuman they're just ethnic or manlet. And before turbo-hypergamy that wasn't a big deal. However those like me who are truly subhuman, not just due to hypergamy, yes we may've been incel regardless.