Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that even if you get a gf and marry her for 10 years....

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
She will leave you in seconds if this guy winks at her

9d266dbba27021aeb27546e061b391bd.jpg

@ItheIthe

This. Even if you live isolated in a swamp with your gf; As soon as that fucker starts crawling out of your swamp, covered in mud, she will recognize his utter superiority and you will get cucked on the spot.

It's chad or nothing

It really is true. So many high school relationships where a girl is dating their high school sweetheart for years, and dump him immediately when she's in college. She now has a wider variety of males to choose from. Why keep her average looking high school sweetheart when she can get pounded into hell by Chad? BRUTAL.

TheVman said:

@ItheIthe

You also forgot in some states she gets lifetime alimony. Hayes what happened to Kobe.

Darthmat said:
TheVman said:

@ItheIthe

You also forgot in some states she gets lifetime alimony. Hayes what happened to Kobe.

P diddy pays 40 thousand a fucking month for alimony, jfl

Yeah, it's probably true unless you're already a ripped chad/chadlite...

Also, just another reason to support execution for adultery. It works in Islamic countries. I don't see why you don't support this. Want a loyal female? Threaten her with death if she decides to commit adultery. It's a much better system than what we already have going on.

This is why LTRs are pointless now, let alone marriage. There is no loyalty anymore.

I've seen so many cucks getting depressed cuz they went through that. Specially some of my teachers, the only cope they have is their kids

Thinking that all normies get cucked is one of the biggest copes on here.

cope, when you have a girlfriend you won't care about that shit

_incelinside said:
Sort of. The joy of finally having someone overrides those fears. 

But, at my level of blackpill, it's impossible to be carefree. I recognize I'm extremely disposable, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm enjoying whatever I can for as long as it goes.

Who's this? It's probably some generic tacobell mexican name but I'd like to know who this is for personal research

Reminder, Women are constantly on the look out for GL males during their Ovulatory cycle. She settles for you but fucks Chad to get his genes

link

GunnaSecure said:
Who's this? It's probably some generic tacobell mexican name but I'd like to know who this is for personal research

mario rodriguez I think.

10/10 gigachad.

_incelinside said:

[attachment=2058]

Attachments

• brendan-fraser-is-creating-help-lm5-months-late-on-alimony-2004420.png
    brendan-fraser-is-creating-help-lm5-months-late-on-alimony-2004420.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 116
Low effort shitpost

its time to ban this retard again

To be fair, there are few men like that and he probably wouldn't even see your 4/10 gf.
He fucks Stacy on a yacht.

He actually sends you directly to the MGTOW sub, just so that you can cope a bit more.

FeminismsCancer said:
To be fair, there are few men like that and he probably wouldn't even see your 4/10 gf.
He fucks Stacy on a yacht.

Ugly people cannot be loved, nature won't allow it. Only reason a female would want to marry us is because of money, not love.

It's just nature, we can nverwin against it.

Ugly people cannot be loved, nature won't allow it. Only reason a female would want to marry us is because of money, not love.

It's just nature, we can never win against it.

Cuck-Damage said:
Low effort shitpost
its time to ban this retard again
You stalk every one of my posts to cry low effort? How about you go cry someone where else, bluepilled cuck? no one likes you here. go to cucktears they'd like you there

This is the brutal truth. Good post OP

Good thread. Needed that sui fuel.