Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that CallMeCarson's girlfriend cheated on him with up to possibly 5 different guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
AWALT AWALT AWALT

Any male who dates a female above his looksmatch in 2020 is delusional if they think she isnt cheating on him

That was to be expected but who is this again

dam scarce lost a lot of fat

multiply that by 10 and it is probably close to the real number

Reminder1: No one gives a fuck about these people.

Reminder 2: OP is a 15 year old troll.

everytime you see some incel tier like this with a girl it's just a matter of time until that happens

If I was a foid, I would cheat aswell if I had a bf that is fat and wears a Twtich shirt

Fuck off, my age means nothing. Your the one with hard for me, talking shit in every thread we're in.

everytime you see some incel tier like this with a girl it's just a matter of time until that happens
I remember making a thread when they first got together asking whether they'd last and a lot of people were saying they would just because Carson is tall.:feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck off, my age means nothing. Your the one with hard for me, talking shit in every thread we're in.
Who gives a fuck about some (((twitch))) thot? Literally who?

Who gives a fuck about some (((twitch))) thot? Literally who?
What do you want me to post then? "Daily reminder we're subhuman trash"? And it's the fact that she cheated on him with so many guys.

if i am not mistaken the guys she cheated with were normie tier guys who statusmaxxed.she probably fucked a few chads on the side though.anyway jfl at thinking a wealthmaxxed,statusmaxxed foid won't fuck around with a million man.

What do you want me to post then? "Daily reminder we're subhuman trash"? And it's the fact that she cheated on him with so many guys.
All right man I'm just saying no grown man gives a fuck about those two. You are 15 so yeah it makes sense. Btw have you finished your homework yet?

Still makes better threads then 90% of the forum, that's saying something.
Although you are correct on the first reminder, i had no idea who this guy is up until this happened.

glad i dont know who this is tbh
Any male who dates a female above his looksmatch in 2020 is delusional if they think she isnt cheating on him

I cant believe that guy expected anything different

I remember making a thread when they first got together asking whether they'd last and a lot of people were saying they would just because Carson is tall.:feelskek::feelskek:
the blackpill never fails

literally who?

It's a whore all foids are flea ridden mongrel bitches , I could not give a fuck about some fool who thought he stood a chance with this whore dog he should have known better.

I remember that he was a lifefuel for me in my bluepill days because he was ugly and had a gf

Katerino is the blackpill incarnate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back