Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that beta orbiters have it all wrong in terms of attraction.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Think about it this way. For some of you guys, the less attractive the female is, the more you will feel at ease and less intimidated compared to if it is a beautiful girl right?

What beta orbiters got it wrong is that they are secretly hoping that she will "realize" that he is always there for her when she needs it, or when she is at her worst, not realizing that the beta orbiter has no sex appeal to the girl herself.

This whole "girls don't know what they want" crap is believed by a lot of beta orbiters, not realizing that the females themselves will be intimidated around Chad or act all giggly and silly around him. If she is "comfortable" af with you most of the time and you orbit her for far too long, it's over for you.

Q: Does/can she be into me?
A: If you have to ask, the answer is no.

beta orbiters are pathetic. they are too dumb to realise juggernaut law after all these years of orbiting and keep empowering foids which makes them so hard to get in the first place.

Beta orbiters honestly deserve the rope.

These cucks believe that by appeasing women and complimenting them, they'll be able to fuck them.

Because of tthe juggernaut law, less attractive girls believe to be top tier. Meanwhile, some top tiers with daddy issues and low social skills believe to be ugly while in reality they are gorgeous. This is a endless devaluation process since no normies have the guts to approach them (only a few Chads who quickly reject them for "less complicated relationships").

What orbiters need is a good whipping, I love it when chads make out in front of them and mog them.

A couple months back, when my friends and I went through our redpill phase, we met this underclassmen girl who was obsessed with the right and constantly made fun of liberals to the point where it bothered teachers. Thinking she was based, we added her to our skype group and let her go off on the left to her heart's content.

Unfortunately after the first few days of this she started using our group as a platform to complain about her beta orbiters. At first we thought it was funny, then realized she was serious, and immediately every member of our group started making fun of her for being retarded.

Moral of Story: All women are the same, and to be more relevant to this post, beta orbiters need to realize that if Stacy isn't attracted to you at first sight you're a beta and need to avoid her like the plague.

A couple months back, when my friends and I went through our redpill phase, we met this underclassmen girl who was obsessed with the right and constantly made fun of liberals to the point where it bothered teachers. Thinking she was based, we added her to our skype group and let her go off on the left to her heart's content.

Unfortunately after the first few days of this she started using our group as a platform to complain about her beta orbiters. At first we thought it was funny, then realized she was serious, and immediately every member of our group started making fun of her for being retarded.

Moral of Story: All women are the same, and to be more relevant to this post, beta orbiters need to realize that if Stacy isn't attracted to you at first sight you're a beta and need to avoid her like the plague.

AWALT AWALT AWALT.

A great piece of advice is AWALT.

God forgive me but in the past I have been a Bataorbiter. What is worse is watching a good friend if mine who still is.