Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that as an incel you must NOT take the vaccine no matter what

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
God only knows what shit they've put in that serum, it's just another way of (((them))) sterilizing the population and creating even more autists & faggots then they originally did, only on a global rapid scale. As an ex-Covid patient back in Feb, I can safely say that this virus is a fucking meme compared to other pathogens such as the common cold and its just another excuse to fuck up the goy's molecules. I suffered way more from influenza than I did with this pussy virus and my immune system was already down the gutter, not to mention I am severely overweight and not young anymore. Now before the faggot jannies ban me once again, you may be asking how does this subject fall into ID? Simple, as with most if not all vaccines created by the (((government))), they have proven time and time again that it causes instability to those who take it. instabilities such as making you more prone to mental-illnesses, alterations to specific genes, becoming more docile and sterile, overall making you a weaker specimen in general than you already are, all factors which do not help our case. The soul purpose of this is to create even more mindless work drones than ever before, while simultaneously ramping up the value of foids in the current dating market. This is the carrot on the stick. You might as well go on an all-soy diet while castrating yourself, also the Earth is flat and Hitler did nothing wrong! thanks for reading :dab:

Last edited:
Its over for me. I’m going to be getting it. Was nice knowin ya :cryfeels:

@gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel :feelsseriously:

@Diocel @Idotms @Broly @dreadtheblackpill @BummerDrummer @mental_out thoughts

Too late, I'm vaxxed up the gills. Oh and I have gills now, weirdly.

i already got the 1st dose, nothing bad has happened yet, a week ago my whole torse was sore:feelsmega: but now its fine
Congrats, your nose will begin to grow to the size of a puffins and your balls will shrivel then fall off

Us autistic men aren’t a disease. :/

im way ahead of you dude, youll have to kill me before i get that thing injected into me

I see how the right-wingers were right about chemtrails.

The kikecine? No, thank you.
F604ECCD 6D07 4BA3 B8A6 348C89657101

Refuse to take anything by (((them)))

Bluepillers: 60) :soy::soy::soy:

Cant
Catch

Vacc
Mybody

Mind

Last edited:
Too late sadly. My parents made me get it and it’s also because my school is in person next year with no online option.

I’m with you up to the flat earth shit OP.

That’s a turd in the punch bowl conspiracy Jews/CIA/Mossad put out there and repopularized to discredit actual authentic conspiracies of theirs such as the 9/11 and 7/7 false flags, Sandy Hoax and the Boston Bombing crisis actor marathon hoax among others.

Though ok, ok maybe you weren’t serious and just mentioned it as a form of extra added emphasis and hyperbole but still…

Jews have tricked tons of stupid motherfuckers to believe in that totally over the top faux and long dead (ie not talked about any longer) conspiracy and argue with others endlessly about it wasting their energy when they instead should be laser focused on once again pointing out real conspiracies such as Sleepy Jao Bai Den and ninety proof Nancy and the Dems as a whole stealing the election from fellow Jew puppet Trump.

Though ok, ok maybe you weren’t serious and just mentioned it as a form of extra added emphasis and hyperbole but still…
No I was serious, do I look like a clown?

I refused and will continue to refuse the injection

If you want to be allowed to concerts etc. and international travel, I fear there's no choice. I have not decided yet, because my turn has not yet come. Also, Finland has 3 month interval between the 2 doses, so I can't travel before November at the earliest when I get the second dose at the earliest. And how much one has to wait after the second dose for the immunisation to build?

If you want to be allowed to concerts etc. and international travel, I fear there's no choice.
Normie problems, you'd have to be a fakecel to genuinely be concerned about those things

Normie problems, you'd have to be a fakecel to genuinely be concerned about those things
Yes, I've never been to concerts etc. (I don't know what they are called in English) because I would be mogged to the hole in the earth... but I want to experience Pattaya before I die or go to prison.

Why would anyone get a vaccine for something that is less lethal than the flue and has symptoms of the common cold?

Good job being guinea pigs for you retards who got it. Check back in with us.

I've heard it changes your personality some. But it's not everyone, it's only in random doses. they're experimenting.

Vaccines are stealth eugenics, those with genes beyond the norm often don't make it.

The reason I got a COVID shot is... so I don't get COVID!

Dunno where you got all those other crazy ideas; it's just a vaccine that prevents COVID, nothing more LOL

The reason I got a COVID shot is... so I don't get COVID!

Dunno where you got all those other crazy ideas; it's just a vaccine that prevents COVID, nothing more LOL
Stfu infiltrator

Online:2h 20m

If the government has a list of undesirables it can easily give them "side effects" and play it off as coincidence.

Jack Ruby the Jewish gangster who assasinated JFK's killer Lee Harvy Osvald claimed that the government will give him cancer and he did indeed die from cancer,
Several "far right" figures died from cancer or got into suspicious traffic incidents.

I don't care tbh all conspiracies aside i'm not getting the vaccine. i gave up eating healthy, working out, skincare and all other shit so may as well give up and not take any medicine.
same!! :feelsrope:

Stfu infiltrator

Online:2h 20m
Covid is 10x more fatal and is more contagious.

Only similarlity between the flu and Covid are a few symptoms.

ooga booga the vaccine will turn you into a frog
Says who? MSM? Biden? Dr Fraudci? who all told us the virus didn't come from a lab? It's allegedly more fatal for older people. I cant believe there are literally people who trust the system after it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're lying.

If this was 10x more fatal than the flu it would have wrecked us like the Spanish flu. It didn't. Hardly anyone died. They listed people who died in car accidents who had covid as dying from Covid.

Last edited:
Am too high inhib to not take it.

Wheres the tinfoil hat buddy :feelskek::feelskek:

I haven’t got it yet because my government is too inept to distribute it

Says who? MSM? Biden? Dr Fraudci? who all told us the virus didn't come from a lab? It's allegedly more fatal for older people. I cant believe there are literally people who trust the system after it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're lying.

If this was 10x more fatal than the flu it would have wrecked us like the Spanish flu. It didn't. Hardly anyone died. They listed people who died in car accidents who had covid as dying from Covid.

I'm not focused on specific personalities or anything... just don't wanna catch COVID. I got the vaccine about a month ago... all good

I have my wilderness retreat all ready to go where I plan on living out of a cave in Canada. [Maybe even an abandoned underground mine shaft in the woods somewhere.]

If there is a new world order revolving around vaccine passports and smart surveillance power grids count me out, I'm tired of this ClownWorld meme society anyways [I've lived in it for twenty years now, enough is enough.], I'd rather live like Grizzly Adams up in the mountains raising some wolf pups around a camp fire, come at me faggots! You'll never inject me!

Last edited:
I have my wilderness retreat all ready to go where I plan on living out of a cave in Canada. [Maybe even an abandoned underground mine shaft in the woods somewhere.]

If there is a new world order revolving around vaccine passports and smart surveillance power grids count me out, I'm tired of this ClownWorld meme society anyways [I've lived in it for twenty years now, enough is enough.], I'd rather live like Grizzly Adams up in the mountains raising some wolf pups around a camp fire, come at me faggots! You'll never inject me!
Based hermitcel

Only tip of iceberg...

Imagine taking a drug where you can't sue for negative side effects, really makes you want to get the jab, doesn't it?