Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder that all foids are attracted to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-

ya maybe in jannah

Jfl at Tesla and Newton dying as virgins. No matter what they accomplished they were still pathetic for that reason.

Black pill: the bigger you are the more attracted to you they are.

Jfl at Tesla and Newton dying as virgins. No matter what they accomplished they were still pathetic for that reason.

Honestly, Newton ascended but Tesla got cucked by Edison. I would gladly rather be a Newton in terms of intelligence than chad, cause he didn't give af about women.

:feelsseriously: shut the hell up you lowIQ cuck

They were worth more than all the chads of this planet combined.

sadly friction prevents them from having sex with us, and they have no urge to overcome it.

Being chad >>> 200 IQ
I am not talking about what you specifically want to be. I am talking about the worth of these humans. Chad is just a human that gets sex meanwhile a high IQ individual moves the civilization forward.

I am not talking about what you specifically want to be. I am talking about the worth of these humans. Chad is just a human that gets sex meanwhile a high IQ individual moves the civilization forward.
Gigacope. Chad is worth more than Tesla and Newton combined.

The thing is the 200 iq guy who creates something like birth control, will only benefit foids and chads while he gets nothing
Gigacope. Chad is worth more than Tesla and Newton combined.
tbh newton was a celibate but tesla was 6'2 and a chad

The thing is the 200 iq guy who creates something like birth control, will only benefit foids and chads while he gets nothing

tbh newton was a celibate but tesla was 6'2 and a chad
Is that all you care about? A birth control method. What about advanced sex dolls, artificial wombs, and advanced VR Sims that will benefit men? Who do you think is making all that?

I never said a high IQ individual could not be chad. Tesla was chad but instead of giving into his biological desire, he broke free of it because he truly understood the blackpill and the nature of women. He devoted himself to furthering mankind.

Being chad >>> 200 IQ

True, although if you were that smart maybe you will be more into books than chicks.
Is that all you care about? A birth control method. What about advanced sex dolls, artificial wombs, and advanced VR Sims that will benefit men? Who do you think is making all that?

I never said a high IQ individual could not be chad. Tesla was chad but instead of giving into his biological desire, he broke free of it because he truly understood the blackpill and the nature of women. He devoted himself to furthering mankind.

Fathered a world where everyone has it easier, and women can all chase chad while ignoring men like him.