Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that a week ago St. Nik blessed us with the V-Day Massacre

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
Thank you based Saint Nikolas Cruz.

fl-cruz-hearing09-FL0063863358

should have left manifesto or v-log

not impressed/10

He's racist, I automatically don't like him.

Cuck-Damage said:
should have left manifesto or v-log

not impressed/10

>Killing 17 normies is not impressive
Just lol.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He's racist, I automatically don't like him.

Was he racist? He posted a joke about muslims but I haven't seen any hard proof that he's a true racist.

Suicel said:
Was he racist? He posted a joke about muslims but I haven't seen any hard proof that he's a true racist.

I don't think it was a joke. He basically even threatened a Muslim he knew IRL. Something along the lines of "When we meeting?" while tagging the Muslim guy in a post of him and his weapons.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He basically even threatened a Muslim he knew IRL. Something along the lines of "When we meeting?" while tagging the Muslim guy in a post of him and his weapons.

I did not know about this, source? Also: that doesn't make him a racist, he could've just had beef with the guy regardless of his race.

God bless him for his bravery

Suicel said:
>Killing 17 normies is not impressive
Just lol.

he was a big racist, with an ex-girlfriend that he abused the hell out of

stop worshiping this POS, move on

Suicel said:
I did not know about this, source? Also: that doesn't make him a racist, he could've just had beef with the guy regardless of his race.

Doubt it, he belonged to a white supremacy group. Even if he was joking, it was ill-intentioned to begin with. So for one I can't applaud this guy. Second he took lives which is also something I cannot applaud him for. But I can applaud him for not killing himself. Maybe he will repent for his sins.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Doubt it, he belonged to a white supremacy group. Even if he was joking, it was ill-intentioned to begin with. So for one I can't applaud this guy. Second he took lives which is also something I cannot applaud him for. But I can applaud him for not killing himself. Maybe he will repent for his sins.

The white supremacy thing was actually a lie and made up by the (zionist) media to try to blame white people for this beaner's shooting.

[font=georgia,]Sheriff Israel said he could not confirm any ties Mr. Cruz might have had to white nationalists.
[/font]

Is that his mom behind him?

I'd fuck her hard.

i wanna fucking ER or NC some bitches but i know i dont have the balls to do it, but id shoot myself after too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back