Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder: Soyciety has stolen years of your life from you and dealt irreparable damage to your development.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
From the day you draw your first breath, to the day you draw your last, Soyciety is constantly working against you. They give you the bare minimum to survive and think you should overlook everything they've done to you simply because of that fact.
In addition to that, they will/have robbed you of what is essentially your entire youth.
Your very young years? You have one chance to make something of yourself in those years and if you fuck that up, you'll be playing a perpetual game of catch up.
Catching up that's impossible anyway since nature rigged your life to always be one or two tiers below normies' lives.
Always remember that whenever you feel like Soyciety deserves your forgiveness.

There is only solution

:society:

Fucking hell. Why is it that the fascist with a nazi avatar is one of the few people making based, non cuck bluepilled posts?

From the day you draw your first breath, to the day you draw your last, Soyciety is constantly working against you.
I'dd add that it harmed you even before your birth because the air is now full of toxic chemicals and the elites made sure to give a lifestyle that is as unhealthy as possible to your ancestors: these things can lower your genetic potential thus making you uglier, shorter or dumber that what you should have been

You have one chance to make something of yourself in those years and if you fuck that up, you'll be playing a perpetual game of catch up.
Catching up that's impossible anyway since nature rigged your life to always be one or two tiers below normies' lives.
You're being tested, and you're sucking. Stop blaming others for your miserable choices.

You made the choice to care so much about that.
When 65% of the females you meet HeightMogg you (which BTW is the opposite of how it's supposed to be) get back to me. :lasereyes:

Tested by who? God?! Leave this forum you sniveling little weasel!

"Stop blaming other for being castigated and abused by society. Fuck off!"

Incels.is is plummeting.
Good morning, Vietnam. Federal Security Service watches you.

Incels.is is plummeting.
This 100%. I seriously wish the mods like @The Enforcer for example could get their heads outta their asses and ban these fucking rodents.

Soyciety steals life energy from incel men and concentrates it in Chad and Stacey.

And this question tries to reframe what you're doing. Why do YOU care what these people say about you?
1. I don't.
2. I have the sneaking suspicion you're not actually an Incel and instead just another wannabe life coach prick here to start shit.
I do believe the Permban hammer will be brought down upon thee very soon.

1. I don't.
2. I have the sneaking suspicion you're not actually an Incel and instead just another wannabe life coach prick here to start shit.
I do believe the Permban hammer will be brought down upon thee very soon.
People find me rather insulting, and my message is offensive, so not much coaching going on here.

And you care a whole lot about how the world sees you. Their judgment means everything to you. You depend on them.

People find me rather insulting, and my message is offensive, so not much coaching going on here.

And you care a whole lot about how the world sees you. Their judgment means everything to you. You depend on them.
Well I kind of need other people because without them I would fucking die. :feelsUgh:

Okay, well, in that case, I shall now inform you that from this point onward I will not be foregoing conversation with you.

Welcome to my ignore list. I will now begin blocking users who irk me.
Hah, okay, monsieur

I still want you to work on my project, but not right now

From the day you draw your first breath, to the day you draw your last, Soyciety is constantly working against you. They give you the bare minimum to survive and think you should overlook everything they've done to you simply because of that fact.
In addition to that, they will/have robbed you of what is essentially your entire youth.
Your very young years? You have one chance to make something of yourself in those years and if you fuck that up, you'll be playing a perpetual game of catch up.
Always remember that whenever you feel like Soyciety deserves your forgiveness.

You're being tested, and you're sucking. Stop blaming others for your miserable choices.
These 2023 GrAYcels are something else, man.

JFL @ "being tested." Yes, of course, society is testing you by constantly shitting on you and throwing obstacles at you to keep you pinned at the bottom.

It's just society's shit test bro.

These 2023 GrAYcels are something else, man.

JFL @ "being tested." Yes, of course, society is testing you by constantly shitting on you and throwing obstacles at you to keep you pinned at the bottom.

It's just society's shit test bro.
Society is not testing you. You're being proved, tho.

@gymletethnicel Hey brocel, tell this preacherman fag how the Dutch govt is just shit testing you bro. The lawsuits are one huge shit test. :feelshaha:
:feelsclown: