Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder, short height is associated with small dick

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Dick size is important, how are you gonna satisfy a foid with a dick the size of a crumb?

Well this problems also coexists with manletism, see below

1530811611234-png.25576

https://www.researchgate.net/public...men's_Views_on_Penis_Size_Across_the_Lifespan

Damn I didn’t know they actually did a study.. and god damn it’s kinda true.. obesity and manletism are related to dickletism

lmao in what world is 5'9 average?

manlets get the worst of everything

In any place out of incelosphere, like the real world.
You should take into account you live in a 3rd world country, and nobody is saying 5'8 or 5'9 is death tier, but it certainly hurts for UK and US smv. Many girls say 6 feet minimum. (will accept tall enough to fraud 6 feet)

5'4 and 6.5inches reporting

Damn that's a good ratio, too bad we suffer from manletism, our dicks will never taste pussy
true, but my dick is skinny and long, shame my size isnt skinny and long...

id rather be a 5'6'' 8 inch dick than a 5'9'' 7 inch

id rather be a 5'6'' 8 inch dick than a 5'9'' 7 inch
at 5'9", I can only imagine how much worse it is for guys shorter than me.. every inch below 5'9" is an order of magnitude worse.. the difference between 5'6" and 5'9" is humungous. the difference between 7 inch dick and 8 inch dick is trivial, cuz length is irrelevant past like 6".. I'm not downplaying the importance of dick size, as IMO its as important as height.. if you said 5'6" with 9x7 vs 6'0" with 4x4, the former is better..

im 5'7" with a 7" dick

I don't know, maybe for whites
We natives have big dicks, despite being somewhat short.

Bolivia is the country with the highest population of native americans, their average is 6.5'', they live in one of the highest places in the world so they're pretty short, average being like 5'3''
Compare that with the goblinos, they have a 5.1'' microdick but they're a lot taller averaging 5'10''

Attachments

• 20140111_penis.jpg
    20140111_penis.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 47
I don't know, maybe for whites
We natives have big dicks, despite being somewhat short.

Bolivia is the country with the highest population of native americans, their average is 6.5'', they live in one of the highest places in the world so they're pretty short, average being like 5'3''
Bolívia average height is 5' 5" bro xD

But you are correct.