Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Repent to Yakub before it's too late!

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Users like me and @SadBoy888 have seen the truth, Yakub is based and eternal. He sent me a vision last night, it showed the fate of the non-believers and blasphemous humans, it was horrifying indeed, to say the least. Legions upon legions of people getting raped and tortured by trannies in a never ending loop. They deserved it though, they made the decision to ignore and denounce Yakub and his apparent superiority. Human arrogance is a folly upon mankind.

Yakub | Joke Battles Wikia | Fandom

[UWSL]يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب على يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو أساس يعقوب هو أساس يعقوب هو أساس يعقوب هو أساس يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب و هو يعتمد على يعقوب.[/UWSL] [UWSL]يعقوب هو ياكوب هو يعقوب هو يعقوب هو يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب على يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو أساس يعقوب هو يعتمد يعقوب هو أساس يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب هو يعتمد على يعقوب ويستند يعقوب[/UWSL] [UWSL]على أساس[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Can't say I didn't you guys

Legions upon legions of people getting raped and tortured by trannies in a never ending loop. They
I HAVE SEEN IT TOO IN MY DREAMS, MILLIONS OF BLUE HAIRED TRANNIES SURFACING FROM THE HELL PORTAL AT REDDIT HQ, THEY WILL FIND EVERY TRUECEL AND RAPE THEM WITH 20 INCH PITCHFORKS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

its not too late, if you repent now and pray to Yakub your blasphemies and provocations will be absolved and he will grant you a harem of stacies of ur choosing :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Ah ya Nation of Islam stuff again. They pray to a mulatto God. All the leadership and highest members are and were mulatto and yella bone. Look at the ir pictures all high yella with good hair

@Broly thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back