Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: Please do NOT post your selfies or someone else’s

Mod King Xerxes

Mod King Xerxes

You will find that I am kind.
★★★★★
I don’t even know why this has become an issue of late because Serge’s original rules taken from the incels reddit said not to post them either and that’s not changing with our upcoming updated rule set either.

Posting that shit just causes far more problems than it’s worth and not only in regards to the witch hunts that can crop up over doing this ie “Fakecel get the fuck out!” cry of the users/community but perhaps far more importantly than that is you all must understand we have some very nasty enemies out there that want to doxx you and ruin your lives even more than they’ve already been ruined and you help them do that and find and identify you far easier when you post your pictures so please again don’t do this.

It’s for your own safety quite literally.

I may also vastly increase the punishment ie ban time for posting your own selfie or someone else’s.

So last time I’m saying this…

Please don’t do it. :feelswhere:

Thanks for listening. :feelsclown:

ok

download-3-jpeg.381774

Last edited:
perhaps far more importantly than that is you all must understand we have some very nasty enemies out there that want to doxx you and ruin your lives even more than they’ve already been ruined and you help them do that and find and identify you far easier when you post your pictures so please again don’t do this.
Lol come on dude, the large majority (I'd say ALL that I've seen so far) of guys who post selfies are good looking, so the act in and of itself is proof to me that person is a fakecel, because anyone who truly thought they were unattractive wouldn't feel like posting an image of their face online for people to look at and spread around.

So there's no reason to worry about those guys getting doxxed, they are normies that will just use it to gain some kind of internet fame and then they'll come out joking that they were "trolling incels lol".

Are there probably a few retards in between that are ugly incels that post their face, yeah sure, but I haven't seen one yet lol.

Posting that shit just causes far more problems than it’s worth and not only in regards to the witch hunts that can crop up over doing this ie “Fakecel get the fuck out!” cry of the users/community
That's exactly why they post their face and they are going to keep posting their face, because they are literally trying to cause outrage.

Nobody who genuinely thinks they are ugly would post their face, nobody who genuinely thinks they are an incel would waste their time sending an image to another incel for a "rating", because they have a lifetimes worth of rejection and negative experiences that solidified that they are unattractive, they don't need further confirmation.

So this selfie shit is really just fakecels outing themselves. I've never seen anyone post a selfie so far that was actually ugly, are you going to say that's a coincidence?. These faggots are fishing for compliments like women on instagram, they know they aren't ugly.

I think selfies should be allowed if the poster uploads pictures of himself and himself only, it's a useful way of determining whether someone should be allowed here or not. But it is entirely their risk should any backlash occur from the action

just chillin' with my GF

sabrina-natsume-and-hypno-sleeper-pokemon.jpg

Lol come on dude, the large majority (I'd say ALL that I've seen so far) of guys who post selfies are good looking, so the act in and of itself is proof to me that person is a fakecel, because anyone who truly thought they were unattractive wouldn't feel like posting an image of their face online for people to look at and spread around.

So there's no reason to worry about those guys getting doxxed, they are normies that will just use it to gain some kind of internet fame and then they'll come out joking that they were "trolling incels lol".

Are there probably a few retards in between that are ugly incels that post their face, yeah sure, but I haven't seen one yet lol.

That's exactly why they post their face and they are going to keep posting their face, because they are literally trying to cause outrage.

Nobody who genuinely thinks they are ugly would post their face, nobody who genuinely thinks they are an incel would waste their time sending an image to another incel for a "rating", because they have a lifetimes worth of rejection and negative experiences that solidified that they are unattractive, they don't need further confirmation.

So this selfie shit is really just fakecels outing themselves. I've never seen anyone post a selfie so far that was actually ugly, are you going to say that's a coincidence?. These faggots are fishing for compliments like women on instagram, they know they aren't ugly.
based

Unironically you have to be retarded to post your selfies here.

Someone will always feel mogged due to whatever trait and then you just have more drama.
Let's be honest: An incel in the 1st world could easily be a normie or even chadlite in other parts of the world. And other qualities matter too - like money/height/neurotypicality/frame/interests/etc.

For getting rated other sites exist.
And rating itself with photos is useless. Only your face can be seen. And a good face means next to nothing if other traits like height/neurotypicality/wealth/disability/lacking life achievements like being a NEET or unable to drive fuck you up.
Furthermore, men try to tell you the truth but don't know it (they can at best approximate female reactions) and women know the truth but don't tell it due to being pathological liars.

And btw: A photo itself doesn't really capture attractivity, people can easily fraud pictures with certain ankles/etc. to falsify any rating. Others look different on every picture.
The only rating that is needed is the response of women in reality and not the subjective opinion of other men on the Internet that is always skewed due to a) over-rating everyone "above them" or b) believing in to some degree completely insane memes (like often Lookism/Looksmax).
If you want a rating go to a different forum and ALWAYS use different account names & email addresses for different platforms.

And how is it with metadata removal even here? Twitter -for example- removes Metadata, other platforms don't. If it's bad enough somebody can get your coordinates via EXIF data & other shit. Even a photo in your flat can give somebody a good indication of your location (via power connections/interior design/food items/etc.), a picture taken in nature too (via looking at the plants/landscapes/etc.) - and a picture in a city or from your window is most of the time a dox guarantee (if someone is willing enough to do digging).

And maybe you think: "Well, it cannot hurt me!" - You might think that NOW, but what in a few years where maybe your perspective changed or after some drama happened (which is almost inevitable on the modern Internet)?
If you leak yourself you invite unforseen consequences and potentially limit yourself in actions that you can then perform in the future, once something is in the Internet it's (mostly) there forever/beyond your control.

Long story told short: Don't upload your fucking pictures, because it is a) unecessary and b) could have unforseeable consequences (particularly if the trend of drama continues).

Last edited:
I think selfies should be allowed if the poster uploads pictures of himself and himself only, it's a useful way of determining whether someone should be allowed here or not. But it is entirely their risk should any backlash occur from the action
Don't be retarded, we all have mirrors and none of us are blind. Nobody who has been rejected their entire life needs extra confirmation that they are unattractive. This is probably why I've never seen a selfie from a so called incel where they didn't have an average or above average looking face.

The guys posting selfies are ironically admitting that they know they "aren't that ugly" when they post selfies, because anyone who thought they were truly ugly would never bother posting an image of their face.

It's not a useful way to vet incels at all, because some fakecel can just pay some loser to take a picture of their face and send it to them, so they can use it themselves.

Either way we would not need it if the mods would just enforce proper rules.

Why would I post my ugly face somewhere?

Rate me guys.

Marcello alvarez 4

Yeah, but thing is, a troll could come into the community, and send his pic, and get someone else to post it. So I agree with Fat Link's new rule. It's best if selfies in general don't get posted. Just makes it much simpler for the community overall and reduces any sort of controversy.

Yeah, but thing is, a troll could come into the community, and send his pic, and get someone else to post it. So I agree with Fat Link's new rule. It's best if selfies in general don't get posted. Just makes it much simpler for the community overall and reduces any sort of controversy.
I never said I didn't agree, I don't think any selfies of any kind should be posted, but once again, none of that even matters if the mods aren't enforcing proper rules to begin with.

It's just stupid for the mods to act like they are "trying to prevent trolling" when they have "second chance" rules in place, where someone can brag, and all they have to do is say "I was just joking" and they get let back on the forum. I'm not joking Fat Link has admitted to this himself lol.

It's ridiculous. We even have guys on this forum blatantly bragging in indirect ways, playing games, "testing the waters" to see what they can get away with, and the mods not banning them just shows them and others who want to troll that this forum is a fucking joke.

It's a good point as the general public could do a reverse image search on your selfie and link it to your twitter, instragram etc that might have your real name on it

if people post selfies they just want to mog

it is the same for people who post their voice

incels are also just normies but dont have the means

Nobody ever told me this before!

The whole time my face is on every comments I makes!

Therefore I will lie - as usual - and claimed it's not me!

That way I can relaxes!

Time for Cold beer!

yeah a few days ago that dude posted himself laying on the ground, all i could think about what a braindead move that was.

20% Posting another’s selfie
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s over for me

WQGI7Y5.jpg

Not really. I’ve seen a few selfies here and most of the time they’re average/ slightly below. Only the good looking guys get their selfies spread around the site constantly and so far the only example is @Rhaast a guy who got 1 like on Bumble.

Would never even think of it.

mistersinister is a truecel who is back BECAUSE of those receipts

@SocialzERo
Gripmaxxing