Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: only the most nauseatingly subhuman foids care about spiting incels

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190909 10 36 51

"Teehee, I'll eat all this greasy slop and exacerbate this problem I know I should fix, that'll teach those damn dirty inkels!"

"Teehee, I'll eat all this greasy slop and exacerbate this problem I know I should fix, that'll teach those damn dirty inkels!"
Too bad chads are too cucked to tell them to lose weight, then they'd stop being stupid.

A guy called a fat ass a fat ass, that is all that happened? How does eating food do anything wtf is going on? I thought maybe they are suppliers and she was eating the stuff they are sending out and blaming it on the guy. Or they work at a restaurant... How the fuck does eating have to do with anything?

Last edited:
Just get diabetes to own the incel theory.

A guy called a fat ass a fat ass, that is all that happened? How does eating food do anything wtf is going on? I thought maybe they are suppliers and she was eating the stuff they are sending out and blaming it on the guy. Or they work at a restaurant... How the fuck does eating have to do with anything?
I think it's just a shoddy excuse to be a pig.

She probably didn't even know if it was an incel talking to her, because anyone who criticizes landwhales is an incel to them.

Why not fire someone if you’re the boss and they are doing no work? She can find other excuses to be fat. She is probably a controlling bitch or takes credit.

Foid food embargo when?

Why not fire someone if you’re the boss and they are doing no work? She can find other excuses to be fat. She is probably a controlling bitch or takes credit.
Here's the thread:

This wasn't business-related. The whale posted on r/toastme and a guy called her fat. He was even nice enough to give her advice on how to stop being fat.

Here's the thread:

This wasn't business-related. The whale posted on r/toastme and a guy called her fat. He was even nice enough to give her advice on how to stop being fat.

Jfl the payment is a clear joke. Take things seriously and use it to try and get validation from cucks and other pigs on her fat ass. Even now with context the eating is pointless, it is confirmed as an excuse for the baby bitch to stuff her face. The advice is genuinely really good but she wont use it because she knows she doesnt have to.

She'll be worse than we are.

Us incels have accepted our fates as ugly males. She'll always struggle with self image as she slowly climbs down the ranks of how many males would fuck her.