Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder of what we missed out

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★

@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @RealSchizo @Endangered @Mortis @Kamikaze @Awake

Holes loose virginity at 13

And there's no going back....

rate the edit boyos

Average age of losing virginity is 17? Jesus christ.

@CrossesArk get the fuck online. Also JFL at all this drama in genetic prisoners good on op for leaving discord @QwertzTheAuticel123

I doubt the average age for losing it is 17

View attachment 1064421

@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @RealSchizo @Endangered @Mortis @Kamikaze @Awake

Old news, many man won't expriance this. Most of my relatives who are not Incel looking also got shit, z00mers are an Incel generation. Most of my male friends are singles, while w0men less so (Which proves that the charts of male virginity have some truth to them).

Love and Romance is a scam created after the renissance, to cuck man and make more money from relationship (Debeers daimonds, previously a ring wasn't even considered to be given in a marriage, now its supposedly in our culture).

Love is such a bs, people were married off based on their status and money, looks were considered less. most people were arranged marriged since they were kids, and if not and your society didn't have enough w0men, then you will band with your friends and get some land and w0men from another trible or nation (in skyrim).

Our society is a being scam, and muhh love and romance is soo cucked, don't fall into this lie. We didn't "Miss" anything, we weran't part of this rigged game to begin with. You miss some things when you are part of something, we were never part of this system, or we were but we were kicked in some points of our lives (Like me in my teenage years).

we will nevER have one of them

Not even normies go there that. Chad only

I was always thinking
If first kiss and first sex are before first relationship

So they are driven by animal filthy instinct and they are trying to spread their genes.

JBs are truly genetic detector and indicator, who should have children and whose genes need to go extinct.

I was always thinking
If first kiss and first sex are before first relationship

So they are driven by animal filthy instinct and they are trying to spread their genes.

JBs are truly genetic detector and indicator, who should have children and whose genes need to go extinct.
This is what turned me ruthless and cruel
If I ever gain political power I will use it to kill as many as possible like Mao or Stalin

First kiss and first sex before first relationship
Fuck this soyciety.