Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder of how easy life is for women even if they have down syndrome

Damn that guy is like a high tier normie too. Its over when a 3 is married to a 6

Watched that video like 2 days ago. It is just more proof that foids have infinite SMV. Her male equivalent is rotting in his room watching Pokémon videos right now.

Watched that video like 2 days ago. It is just more proof that foids have infinite SMV. Her male equivalent is rotting in his room watching Pokémon videos right now.
Yep, but remember if he said he wanted an attractive blonde woman he'd be creepy!

That fella mogs me

Btw do you plan on making a new video?
I might make one in the future when I have more time to spend on stuff like this and incels.is and if I have a good idea for one. However for the next few months probably not. Maybe I'll upload one in August. (that's when I can neetmax again)

tutorial mode

"My favorite thing about Riley is... hmm... First he's tall. He's very good looking.."" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

dumbass could be banging prime noodlewhore pussy

"My favorite thing about Riley is... hmm... First he's tall. He's very good looking.."" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
All the comments are praising her for this. In a good society animals like her would be properly dispatched upon birth as to not contaminate the gene pool but we don't live in a good society.

You can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek:

that whore looks like an autistic male but with a fucking wig
tbh being with a bitch like that might be worth it. she's too stupid to know how to cheat on you and you can touch her boobs and ass or fuck her whenever you want since she's a dummy that doesn't know any better

Damn that guy is like a high tier normie too. Its over when a 3 is married to a 6
for real a Mongol that is a zero/10 they also have an extra chromosome they aren't even humans. (in that video game i can't remember, because of their low stats)

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: even non-humans:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
The Joker GIF

jfl if you asked her if she'd wanna trade bodies with a non disabled ugly curry she'd prob say no

Are people with down syndrome biologically capable of reproducing? Even if they are, it would seem unethical to do so.

What a fucking joke. This vegetable should be put down in an inhumane way. I hate this world

Is it weird that I find her attractive?

No way she's a 3. She's a 2
Either way it’s completely fucked. If a foid that’s a two can land a 6 what fuck am I to do? Why would even a 2 date a 4 when she knows she could do better?