Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: No YouTuber actually cares about incels

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
All those mainstream channels that are suddenly making content about us do not give a shit about any of us. I'd bet $1000 that they secretly make fun of us behind our backs after doing their research on our community.

They are farming us for content, that's it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure ITV did a video covering the topic of these tubers competing for the "incel/manosphere clout". People are always going to take advantage of people's vulnerability for money it never ends.

Yeah I'm pretty sure ITV did a video covering the topic of these tubers competing for the "incel/manosphere clout".
Really? I haven't watched it yet.
People are always going to take advantage of people's vulnerability for money it never ends.
Very brutal reality of life.

You’re just now realizing this ?

All those mainstream channels that are suddenly making content about us do not give a shit about any of us. I'd bet $1000 that they secretly make fun of us behind our backs after doing their research on our community.

They are farming us for content, that's it.
Noah Samson, HasanAbi etc. Are all leftists.

Anyone who's spending an hour talking about such a conflicting ideology to their own isn't doing it for the people of that ideology but for his own people, the left. To gain reassurance and more followers = more money. Jewishness is in their bloods.