Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: Nik Cruz was 19 and had already had girlfriends and been through breakups

I

incel4life

Captain
I first opened my account on SlutHate in 2014 when I was 22, and at that time I had never had a girlfriend or been on a date before. Since then I have been thinking everyday when am I going to find a girl who will be willing to go on a date with me. Meanwhile, Nik Cruz was 15 in 2014 when I opened my SlutHate account, and not only has he already dated girls in this time, but he has had multiple gfs, had a dating life, and been through breakups. I am 25, almost 26, and I still have never been on a date with a girl before. Just fucking lol at my life. I like to think though that part of it has to do with the fact that I studied a male dominated subject and work in a male dominated field.

Yes he had sex and gfs,but in the end he atoned for his sins

Yes he had sex and gfs,but in the end he atoned for his sins
Doubt he has had sex and he only had one girlfriend who cucked him in the end for Tyrone. At the very least he probably did make out with the female.

-dated an ugly chick
-still got cheated on
That's borderline incel

Besides he killed 17 normies. That alone makes him a hero.

I wonder how, he sounds like a complete edgelord autist...and he looks incel tier.

Like what kind of fucking cheat codes do some of these fuckers honestly use?