Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

REMINDER: Never tell strangers the truth; always tell them what you need to say to get what you want (even if you won't get it)

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Unfortunately, men can't slather on makeup to hide their deficiencies from women. There is no way to augment your height, bone structure, or dick, through optical illusions. However, it's perfectly fine to lie about these things, and I highly encourage it with any woman you would be interested in having sex with. Even when she inevitably finds out, I encourage lying. Why?

Because it's good practice.

They constantly gaslight and lie to us, but we're just expected to be honest and forthright men?

You can't get anywhere in life being a high-inhib do-gooder if you're an imperfect man (i.e., incel). Sociopathy is a necessary trait to have some modicum of success and happiness in life. The only people who are allowed to be happy with a naive view on morality are Chads who get everything handed down to them on a silver platter. The rest of us have to fight in the coliseum for their amusement.

Yes, you will face conflict. Yes, there could be a considerable risk to your wellbeing. But if you're truly black-pilled, what is there to lose?

Everything in life is a fight. You forget this because you have basic necessities like food and water handed down to you fairly easily, but if everything was to collapse, you would have to adapt to a harsher environment or die. And with the human population as big as it is, your life really doesn't have much value to begin with (especially if you're an incel). If all the world's resources were limited to just a few tiny morsels, the human population with sink pretty quickly. Then you would have a pretty high value, even as an incel.

If you think of life in that way, then it becomes easier to break out of the conditioning your female teachers and moms programmed into you to make you subservient betas.

(It also works for job seeking.)

TL;DR Low-inhib sociopath incel > high-inhib cuckcel

Exactly. This isnt only what crazy sociopaths do, its just what everyone successful has to do. Maybe things were a little different 100 years ago, but now, you have to talk to people in the right way to get where you want. They dont even want you to tell the truth, they just want to hear what they want to hear.

Exactly. This isnt only what crazy sociopaths do, its just what everyone successful has to do. Maybe things were a little different 100 years ago, but now, you have to talk to people in the right way to get where you want. They dont even want you to tell the truth, they just want to hear what they want to hear.

Yeah, it only gets called "sociopathy" when an incel does it, but this is all just standard norrmie behavior. They do it without even realizing it. Still, even normies will fall for the trap of being honest with holes. "Oh, I'm actually a vir-" Blocked. "Oh, well, I guess she had something else to do. Better tell the truth about being an incel-in-denial with all these other holes. I'm sure they'll appreciate my upstanding and moral personality traits and want to date me."

Hole: "Ew, this loser is texting me. Chad, fuck my brains out."

Chad: "Heil Hitler. I'm going to sacrifice a puppy to Satan after this."

I will keep it in minde man

Yeah, it only gets called "sociopathy" when an incel does it, but this is all just standard norrmie behavior. They do it without even realizing it. Still, even normies will fall for the trap of being honest with holes. "Oh, I'm actually a vir-" Blocked. "Oh, well, I guess she had something else to do. Better tell the truth about being an incel-in-denial with all these other holes. I'm sure they'll appreciate my upstanding and moral personality traits and want to date me."

Hole: "Ew, this loser is texting me. Chad, fuck my brains out."

Chad: "Heil Hitler. I'm going to sacrifice a puppy to Satan after this."
Yeah with women especially telling the truth is just a terrible idea. Its like talking to a character in an RPG game and if you dont pick exactly the right things to say in each situation, you get in big trouble.

But of course it doesnt matter what you say if you are chad

Number of microvilli in small intestine IQ

You should post more often

this
I've had this in mind for a long time now, morals won't get you anywhere

Unfortunately, men can't slather on makeup to hide their deficiencies from women. There is no way to augment your height, bone structure, or dick, through optical illusions. However, it's perfectly fine to lie about these things, and I highly encourage it with any woman you would be interested in having sex with. Even when she inevitably finds out, I encourage lying. Why?

They constantly gaslight and lie to us, but we're just expected to be honest and forthright men?

You can't get anywhere in life being a high-inhib do-gooder if you're an imperfect man (i.e., incel). Sociopathy is a necessary trait to have some modicum of success and happiness in life. The only people who are allowed to be happy with a naive view on morality are Chads who get everything handed down to them on a silver platter. The rest of us have to fight in the coliseum for their amusement.

Yes, you will face conflict. Yes, there could be a considerable risk to your wellbeing. But if you're truly black-pilled, what is there to lose?

Everything in life is a fight. You forget this because you have basic necessities like food and water handed down to you fairly easily, but if everything was to collapse, you would have to adapt to a harsher environment or die. And with the human population as big as it is, your life really doesn't have much value to begin with (especially if you're an incel). If all the world's resources were limited to just a few tiny morsels, the human population with sink pretty quickly. Then you would have a pretty high value, even as an incel.

If you think of life in that way, then it becomes easier to break out of the conditioning your female teachers and moms programmed into you to make you subservient betas.

very high IQ post

Telling the truth anywhere other than this place is basically suicide

Just become psychopathic theory.