Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder life is a pointless joke and you're the punch line. There is no depth to it

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
There is no point to any of our suffering. There is no depth to it. There is nothing to learn or overcome. It is all just a sad, cruel joke and you are the punch line. and you always will be and are always in the wrong. There's nothing to get from this, it doesn't grow your character or some stupid shit like that. to top it off, if there is an afterlife you're probably going to hell burning for all eternity while all the people who treat you like a piece of shit are probably going to heaven. or, if we reincarnate, piece of shit chad comes back as GIGA Chad while the down to earth, caring incel will come back as a maggot.

If you don't have anything to lose why not lose it?

You're on a watchlist now, my fbi friend told me
Yeah i know already.
Damned jews gotta jew.
Good thing I'm a fucked up old cripple!

But hey...
I can still yell and shake my fingers at them! Maybe I'll have a stroke or a heart attack! That'll show 'em!

Because biology is cucking us.

I am also scared of hell which is where we are probably going.
Hell isnt real, and even if it is, we are living in it right now.

only reason haven't roped is because of being a pussy, i have cut my finger once and screamed like hank hill running for a bandage

There is no point to any of our suffering. There is no depth to it. There is nothing to learn or overcome. It is all just a sad, cruel joke and you are the punch line. and you always will be and are always in the wrong. There's nothing to get from this, it doesn't grow your character or some stupid shit like that. to top it off, if there is an afterlife you're probably going to hell burning for all eternity while all the people who treat you like a piece of shit are probably going to heaven. or, if we reincarnate, piece of shit chad comes back as GIGA Chad while the down to earth, caring incel will come back as a maggot.
Based and high iq

I hate people who try to make some meaning out of pointless suffering. Sometimes there is no lesson from suffering, like those retards want you to believe.

You only have one life, so might as well see how it turns out.

Because we only have one life,i know it's a shitty one,just cope till you finally decide to rope.

Because we only have one life,i know it's a shitty one,just cope till you finally decide to rope.
If I'm dead I don't have to exist so that sounds alot better

"I used to think my life was a tragedy. But now I realised it's a comedy" - JOKER