Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder: Landwhales have higher SMV than 7/10 and 8/10 guys and they know it.

Stealthrecordingcel

7/10 is stretching it too far, they have more smv than normies though.

7/10 is stretching it too far, they have more smv than normies though.
they have 10x more SMV than a 10/10 male.

When I ran my 2/10 landwhale experiment I had 90+ matches the first day with over 60 different guys messaging me first. Not even gigachad can get close to that.

This was basic Tinder, too.

they have 10x more SMV than a 10/10 male.

When I ran my 2/10 landwhale experiment I had 90+ matches the first day with over 60 different guys messaging me first. Not even gigachad can get close to that.

This was basic Tinder, too.
You do realise that if landwhales had 10/10 95% of the population would be dateless?

where did I write that the guys messaging her were 10/10?
You are either exaggerating or they were not even above 8.

10/10 is literally impossible status
they were probably 7/10 chadlites which are way more common that giga chads themselves, unless you cna provide pictures of any of them i will deny the fact the were 10/10

F15

You are either exaggerating or they were not even above 8.

10/10 is literally impossible status
they were probably 7/10 chadlites which are way more common that giga chads themselves, unless you cna provide pictures of any of them i will deny the fact the were 10/10
you lack reading comprehension.

I didn´t say anything about the quality of the guys messaging her. I said 60 different guys messaged her first after I had the fake landwhale profile for a day.

you lack reading comprehension.

I didn´t say anything about the quality of the guys messaging her. I said 60 different guys messaged her first after I had the fake landwhale profile for a day.
Your smv is mainly based off looks, and you clearly stated that landwhales have 10x the smv of 10/10 men.

Fuck this subhuman landwhale leg swinging childish CUNT. The female's mind is another planet

Imagine looksmaxxing for years to a 7/10 chad and then getting leftswiped by a 0/10. Who do they think they are?

"Muh vagina" automatically makes their lives worth 3x much as ours. Even if they're fat repulsive slobs

She's probably using heavily frauded photos too.

Landwhales even approached my 7/10 chadfish jfl hypergamy is out of control