Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: It's only harassment if you are ugly

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Females in Egypt are always whining about harassment. Normally they wouldn't mind being catcalled or groped here and there, it is only harassment because Egyptian men are some of the ugliest in the world.

Remember when the incels in Egypt all got together and groped and gangraped that blonde news reporting Stacy lmao?

Egyptian men sound horny as fuck, there women must be ugly too.

"Is there any kind of solution?"

Yes, give them more pussy.

Nah, harassment is harassment. Doesn't matter how pretty or handsome you are.

Besides, beauty is subjective. What one person may find ugly, someone else may find absolutely fuckable. Why do you think chubby chasers exist?

Nah, harassment is harassment. Doesn't matter how pretty or handsome you are.

Besides, beauty is subjective. What one person may find ugly, someone else may find absolutely fuckable. Why do you think chubby chasers exist?
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", you don't actually believe that bluepilled garbage?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", you don't actually believe that bluepilled garbage?
I do in fact. I've seen quite a people in a relationship with women I personally don't find attractive, but they actually do.

Maybe if you shut off your computer and go outside, you can actually see that. : )

there women must be ugly too
I've seen some very attractive ones here and there, but the vast majority of them look like this.
aw.jpg

I do in fact. I've seen quite a people in a relationship with women I personally don't find attractive, but they actually do.

Maybe if you shut off your computer and go outside, you can actually see that. : )
Next time you see them, take pictures and post them here. Make sure they're at least holding hands or kissing so we know they aren't in the friendzone.

Next time you see them, take pictures and post them here. Make sure they're at least holding hands or kissing so we know they aren't in the friendzone.
I would but that would be creepy and they would take issue with that.

That would still be creepy though.
Just admit you can't get any evidence. The IT users would of been posting examples left and right, but they can't find any. Don't use "creepy" as an excuse. They dedicate their whole lives trying to troll us.

Just admit you can't get any evidence. The IT users would of been posting examples left and right, but they can't find any. Don't use "creepy" as an excuse. They dedicate their whole lives trying to troll us.

No they don't. That's all in your head.

Most people really don't give a damn about people outside their family or immediate circle of friends. It's you who's the problem. And in order to fix the problem, you need to fix yourself.

No they don't. That's all in your head.

Most people really don't give a damn about people outside their family or immediate circle of friends. It's you who's the problem. And in order to fix the problem, you need to fix yourself.
Then how come when I go out I either see femoids alone, or with friends, or with a chad, or with a betamale in the friendzone or being betabuxed? I might be surprised every now and then and come across a truly matched couple, but it is rare.

Females in Egypt are always whining about harassment. Normally they wouldn't mind being catcalled or groped here and there, it is only harassment because Egyptian men are some of the ugliest in the world.

Just lol at your lying.

Then how come when I go out I either see femoids alone, or with friends, or with a chad, or with a betamale in the friendzone or being betabuxed? I might be surprised every now and then and come across a truly matched couple, but it is rare.
He got banned lol, was he a /r/cucktears troll?

And somehow we're the bad guys????????

These normie degenerates at the west should go to egypt and protect muh ladies that they wanna get cucked by so much.

And somehow we're the bad guys????????

These normie degenerates at the west should go to egypt and protect muh ladies that they wanna get cucked by so much.
I hear that sometimes feminists come to Egypt to spread their cancerous ideology.
j4iw430vjoc01.png

Reminder: It's only harassment if you are ugly

Note for a certain female reading this, this is the only lesson I'm getting from you doing all this shit.

@spicycurry Do you deny this?

Reminds me of this bit I heard Adam Carolla do one time. He said at every office there is a creepy guy. If a normal guy compliments a girl's appearance it's taken as a positive, but from a creepy guy it comes across as some sort of pseudo-threat.

I can't find a good definition of being creepy. It seems to be someone who is ugly, has poor social skills, and has some sexual interest in a girl.

Creepy