Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: It's not your fault that you're here

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There are those who will tell you that you're incel because you don't try hard enough, you don't work out enough, you don't get enough overpriced haircuts, you don't put enough product on your face, etc. There are even those who will tell you you're here because you hold some politically incorrect belief or you don't consume enough media with female protagonists. But in reality, we are here because of things we cannot control. If you were tall/white/beautiful, you would have a foids, money, and good life handed to you on a silver platter.

I know it isn’t. I’m here because women’s standards are astronomical, amongst other reasons.

I tried hard as shit. My heart is light, no regrets.

I know. It’s my parents fault

Well I cant control my race (no Micheal Jackson I cant) I cant control my height, I cant control my face (I will try cosmetic surgery in the future) I cant control my social autism.

I didnt choose to rot here. Inceldom choose me instead

Thanks for the reminder but I already knew this

None of us want to be here, we don't enjoy being incels, and we don't like the curse that is the blackpill, but it is what it is. Life and evolution are cruel.

Kind words. Water is wet thread sure but it made me feel better tbh

None of us want to be here, we don't enjoy being incels, and we don't like the curse that is the blackpill, but it is what it is. Life and evolution are cruel.
Our enemies seem to believe otherwise.

There are those who will tell you that you're incel because you don't try hard enough, you don't work out enough, you don't get enough overpriced haircuts, you don't put enough product on your face, etc. There are even those who will tell you you're here because you hold some politically incorrect belief or you don't consume enough media with female protagonists. But in reality, we are here because of things we cannot control. If you were tall/white/beautiful, you would have a foids, money, and good life handed to you on a silver platter.
>Get dealt a losing hand in life
Just b yourself
Just try harder
Just keep at it
Never give up
Always push 110%

then when all that tryhard drivel fucks up
You're lazy
You don't try hard enough
Just try something else
I don't want to hear about your problems
It's your fault you're in this mess

I see blackpills every single time I go outside. I saw countless hardworking, interesting, talented guys get nothing and saw countless clueless morons who vape all day get everything. You don't have to convince me nobody chooses to be incel or a loser. I saw the opposite as reality for many many years.

It’s fucked up that soyciety is okay with victim blaming incels

I tried, it didn't work and it cost me a lot of my mental health. I don't try anymore.

I'm here cuz humanity is too retarded to colonize space.
Instead I gotta settle for low budget sitcom space fantasy.