Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder - if you're not a woman, no one cares about you on the Internet.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
JFL if you think people care about your issues on most any other site. You can vent or just get something off your chest, but if you're a guy - no one wants to talk to you or gives a shit about you.

If you're a foid that just writes a message about how much life sucks in tutorial mode, a ton of other foids and thirsty orbiting white knights come to your rescue.

Fuck tutorial mode and fuck orbiters.

Last edited:
>if you're not a woman, no one cares about you
FTFY :feelsokman:

I often think about, how it would have been better if we would still live in stone age. Every person had their job, everybody knew what to do. Females had their place in their holes, caring about the children and cleaning the hole. Males wer ehunters and died in fights with other males or animals. It was a simple life and yes maybe you would have been death very soon, but these people were happy, because they didnt think about any other options, because they had none.

Reminder - if you're not a woman, no one cares about you on the Internet.

The soylords orbiting femoids are responsible for the hellish society we're now living in. I used to think blood sucking insects were the LOWEST form of life on the planet, but the soylords have surpassed them.

I often think about, how it would have been better if we would still live in stone age. Every person had their job, everybody knew what to do. Females had their place in their holes, caring about the children and cleaning the hole. Males wer ehunters and died in fights with other males or animals. It was a simple life and yes maybe you would have been death very soon, but these people were happy, because they didnt think about any other options, because they had none.

you wouldn't be able to idolise some child actor LARPing as an adult though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back