Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder for those who say females don't approach Chad.

N

Nothing2Lose

Recruit
★★

JFL @ the life of Chad. All he has to do is walk to the store.

Genetically superior. Repeat after me, genetically superior.

Agreed, seems kind of fake but honestly I can imagine foids doing this if they see Megachad like this.
the guy's channel is known for faking """"social experiments"""" and """""pranks""""""

If he See's an incel approaching a foid he squeezes there incel skulls between his pecs

030792AB 92AF 45E1 A238 E528E44896E1

I work in a male dominated industry and I can tell you that men who are viewed as attractive DO get approached by women that are way below their league-it’s entertaining to watch these guys turn these women down. On the flip side, sometimes I see the SAME guys get rejected themselves by attractive women they approach.

He is not even a chad though, maybe a chadlite. This is definitely staged.

JFL if you do not think women approach chads. Foids approach chads or at least orbit around him.
Foids 100% approach gigachads and terachads without fail. Some even beg them to fuck.

Damn, our lives could have been completely different.

If you think this isn't the fakest shit you have ever seen in your life, then you are too low IQ to survive crossing the street.

fucking hell.

that dude isn't super attractive. the actors are obviously fucking actors.

his walk is fucking gay as anything literally there are dudes with dicks up their asses who walk less gay than that dude's weird strutting.

Tall, wide and dark. His face isn't even chadlite tier.