Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill reminder for mayo"cels"

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
I'm seeing an influx of racebait threads with circle jerking mayocels posting anectodal evidence to justify their blacked subscriptions.

i'll just remind you that a 5/10 white man has higher SMV than a 8/10 black man. the stats support me.

all your memes will be dubunked once you go outside. everyday I see subhuman looking guys with good looking girls because they are white+tall. that's all it takes
meanwhile all tyrone can get is fat mary-beth and hair hatted shaniqua. tyrone+attractive white woman couples are very rare and are only possible once the white woman is 35+ years old

>but da jooz
cope, WMBF is more common in media than BMWF. I don't need to tell you that. there are hollywood actresses who built their careers off of WMBF romance films. you people will focus on the BMWF because it probably gives you a hard on

and one last fact
the world views you as superior, africa to latin america to asia. white man's sperm literally gets exported to brown countries. ethnic women (including black) want their children to look more like you. subhumans like blakops2cel would slay in SEA. Ethnic males are cucked to oblivion and don't give a rats ass if a white man fucks their daughters. A lot of them will actually celebrate because the child will be seen as superior. an example would be the chinese guys breeding ugandan women because the kid will be light skinned

meanwhile tyrone would get lynched if he dared to try the same thing with other ethnics

Last edited:
As long as ethnics are not calling for the extinction of my people it's all good tbh

You can't say shit like "5/10 white men mog 8/10 black men" and then not provide us visual proof. These results are taken from Yahoo personal and it's all text-based, they haven't shown us any pictures so to use that to back up your ridiculous claim is absolutely absurd. I do agree with JBW as a white man can get a self-hating deathnik whore regardless of how ugly he is, he can go anywhere in the world and find himself a wife. At least black men are successful in white countries. At least white women are considered the most attractive so in the end, it is the black man who wins, not the white man; unless he wifes up a good looking white woman.

just be black br0 get it thru ur thick skull

I'm not reading that text wall tbh.

At least black men are successful in white countries. At least white women are considered the most attractive so in the end,
oh i see, being with a 45 year old divorcee or a land whale single mother is being "successful"

Whats considered a mayocel. Im indian but with pale skin

oh i see, being with a 45 year old divorcee or a land whale single mother is being "successful"
8/10 black men (Tyrones) do not """slay""" landwhales/post-wall women. They slay sluts in their 20s.

A mayocel is anyone with only European roots. If you're Indian, you're a curry regardless of how pale your skin might be.

a mayocel is someone of european heritage.
you are ethnic but maybe try running skin bleach game

Legit post. Whitecel is an oxymoron. Whites can't be incels, at least they should be able to get some average tier noodle, curry or black whores.

Bottom line, this white guy:

images

basically mogs all these shitskins in real life:

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

Legit post. Whitecel is an oxymoron. Whites can't be incels, at least they should be able to get some average tier noodle, curry or black whores.

images

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
Do you really think that white guy would get more matches on Tinder than any of those chadpreets? Come on bro..

images

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
Ok now you've done lost your mind bro'.

You are completely misinterpreting those stats. Foids don’t want to MARRY black guys, or have a serious LTR with them (because black dudes are poor and will inevitably leave the foid after beating her in a drug-fuelled rage). They want to fuck them and suck their BBC and possibly have their kids for government welfare.

8/10 black men (Tyrones) do not """slay""" landwhales/post-wall women. They slay sluts in their 20s.
They want to fuck them and suck their BBC and possibly have their kids for government welfare.

i don't see any of this shit happening though, blacks are basically asexual where i live
Do you really think that white guy would get more matches on Tinder than any of those chadpreets?
JBW law cannot be broken

The Gooba Gabba tag strikes again!

Whites are better-looking than other races. This is a fact.

BUT some whites look like shit and just being white won't salvage you.

Bluepilled copers are ignoring proof and evidence, not demanding evidence, which is what true blackpilled fucked for life incels do all the time (because they don’t have a life).

Since your stats are taken from okcupid it’s obvious that you’re coping and using statistics in a bad way.

Can British blacks even be taken seriously with that accent? Asking because I saw a British movie the other day and I thought it was hilarious tbhtbh.
Jokes on you, americuck femoids love that shit.

Can British blacks even be taken seriously with that accent? Asking because I saw a British movie the other day and I thought it was hilarious tbhtbh.
They like the Idris Elba posh accent??? Or the dogshit London one?

images

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
Giphy 1

WTF is wrong with these curries man, whenever a curry is slightly lighter than other curries he thinks he is white, damn.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@SuperSaiyanGymcel

WTF is wrong with these curries man, whenever a curry is slightly lighter than other curries he thinks he is white, damn.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@SuperSaiyanGymcel
No man i get mistaken as muslim alot im pale

alright, no foids are sucking my dick. this is about as useful as "work on your personality"

View attachment 78966
Just go live in SEA and find some asian to betabuxx, easy no? Too bad a friend of an aquantance did it, he got divorce raped (about 400k € lost) and beat up by her brothers in the end. The cuck still says it was the best experience of his life tho lmao.

When it comes to teens and 20 somethings this does not hold true AT ALL.

Women in their 30s who go on OKC? Maybe.

Do you really think that white guy would get more matches on Tinder than any of those chadpreets? Come on bro..
It's only getting worse and worse. Some days ago he posted a pic of a slightly less repulsive white guy above those 4 chadpreets and said the exact same thing

images

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
Mount Everest height IQ

So your sources are:

Yahoo personals in major US cities, AKA where there are a lot of blacks and other minorities. Of course whites will be rated higher in areas where they are scarce, like any commodity, scarcity is part of demand. You are aware that these places listed are all majority NON-white? Also an online source white favors betabux, which favors whites; see below.

Okcupid, a site that again, favors betabux due to online nature. Given that whites have the stereotype of making the most money + being super cucked (treat women like royalty, never make them be responsible, etc.), it’s no surprise that they are favored. These women responding have rode the cock carousel and are looking for that good stable man to bux/divorce rape, and De’Tre’Davius or Enrique fresh out of prison don’t offer that at all, and Sanjay or Wei Shin can maybe offer the money, but offer her no status from the marriage and are less likely to be perceived as “cuckable”.

I’m curious to know more about the 3rd source, as it looks to be not as trash as the other two, but that’s me being hopeful.

Racepill at worst is complete bullshit and at best is a product of location. I myself attest that JBB only works amazingly in largely white areas. I can believe that JBW could work in largely colored areas, to a certain extent. Implying that it works across the board is small-minded. Not to mention, this does not factor in media halo, which is why blacks are attractive in America, feminine men are attractive in east Asia, and white men are popular in 3rd world Asia.

This is all completely ignoring women’s tendency to virtue signal to enlarge their purity halo, which raises their perceived attractiveness. She would claim she’d never get caught with a black guy with her family and friends around, but she got Jamal on speed dial privately. Women gain very little from admitting they are race traitors unless they are within very specific leftist circles, which most of their family and friends do not count as. Especially considering that these results are given to an either an unfamiliar person/“studyer”, or under a circumstance where she is unknown she is even being recorded, she gains nothing from admitting race betrayal, as she has to assume it is a socially neutral scenario.

The incel self hate race to the bottom mentality is absolute trash. There are so many garbage white worshipers on this forum, worshiping both white men AND white women, claiming the former can get away with aesthetic flaws and manletism and that the latter is perfect in every way and 100% physically superior to other women regardless of aesthetics. Should be punishable by the rules tbh under worship.

Go be a whiny fag somewhere else. Trash thread.

Not to mention, this does not factor in media halo, which is why blacks are attractive in America, feminine men are attractive in east Asia, and white men are popular in 3rd world Asia.

White men are popular all over the world. Stop deluding yourself and others. It's not just media halo (yes, it plays a big role), but mainly of colonialism, status of white men in the current world power/geo-politics and economy.

images

bwpZqlE.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg

Your trolling posts are not as good as before, their qualities are degrading drastically.

I'm getting tired of all these racebaiting threads and that says a lot coming from me. It's the same shit everytime. Can we all just agree that racemixing is immoral as it inevitably leaves one race of men fucked and move on from there?

Of course whites will be rated higher in areas where they are scarce, like any commodity, scarcity is part of demand.
according to this logic a curry has higher SMV in Utah than he would have in Mumbai?
She would claim she’d never get caught with a black guy with her family and friends around, but she got Jamal on speed dial privately.
LOL, what a load of horseshit. myths like these have no foundation in reality
Okcupid, a site that again, favors betabux due to online nature.
The study I linked is from 2010, before the more looks oriented tinder even existed
Okcupid and very similar sites were the biggest online dating sites.
former can get away with aesthetic flaws and manletism
sorry bud but it’s true

White men are popular all over the world. Stop deluding yourself and others. It's not just media halo (yes, it plays a big role), but mainly of colonialism, status of white men in the current world power/geo-politics and economy.

So yes, the world runs through whites. Supposedly media in other parts of the world revolves around us; Being familiar with Japanese media, I can say it is definitely not true there, although that is only one instance. Let's say it's 100% true though, here's my counter:

Whites may be popular across the world, but they are not popular where they live.

Look at the first source in the OP, white are popular in nigger and spic infested shitholes. Run these tests in Cleveland's suburban, white neighborhoods and watch the facade fall.

It should be noted that I largely deny white worldwide popularity, but accept media/colonial halo in certain areas. That said, as stated above, those areas are far from where whites live. In the two examples given in my previous posts, blacks and feminine East-Asian men, they can achieve their halo in their own place where they currently reside.

For some context, by most accounts, I live in a place where whites are at their lowest rating in the world: Midwest America. I live in a 95%+ white city in a 70%+ white metropolis in an 80%+ white state. I am nothing special here. Since I am white, I have to compete with highest societal standards (whites expected to be successful while shitskins expected to be hoodlums/losers), so any successes I have are perceived as normal, while if a nigga make it out of tha hood, he gets a boost since he far-exceeded his societal expectations.

Tbh, but it's not going to happen. Your post will be glossed over or at best elicit a "gooba" or two.
I understand why they do this. Being an incel sucks, and we like to feel sorry for ourselves and "tangetalize" our situation. Oh, I'm incel because I'm this or that or what not. While there are very real reasons why people can be incel (most of which boil down to face or height), the brutality that these things cannot largely be changed gets to them, so they have to cope with outside functions. For example, I tend to believe my traditional Christian beliefs hurt me in the dating world, but quite frankly, if I was a few inches taller or a few facial points better, I would have no issues at all.

Careful OP. The racepill is a dark path. It destroyed my friend Tellem-T

As long as ethnics are not calling for the extinction of my people it's all good tbh
But we dont call for the extinction of your people... who are promoting the extinction of your people is your own woman :lul::lul:

Your own kind is calling for their extinction.
But we dont call for the extinction of your people... who are promoting the extinction of your people is your own woman :lul::lul:
Just because there's white cuckolds out there doesn't make it okay for you to gloat over our extinction. And I was not talking about you specifically obviously, there's ethnicels who are bros and there's ethnics who can't wait for us to die, think we deserve bullets etc., I won't name them they revealed themselves yesterday.

Mayocels need daily reminders

Lest they forget