Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: Foids with severe genetic disorders have a higher SMV than you

I hate emojis so fucking much

That baby was lucky to be born a female, if he was a male with that syndrome he wouldn't even be posting here in the future, he would rope years before finding this place

Evolution only works for men :blackpill: :feels:, luckily she spawned foid not a truecel bitch should have been sterilized at least
That baby was lucky to be born a female, if he was a male with that syndrome he wouldn't even be posting here in the future, he would rope years before finding this place

Holy fuck suifuel af knowing this foid would slay on tinder while we rot like dead dog carcasses on the sidewalk in the summertime heat :cryfeels:

If I were her daughter, I would make her life hell by constantly reminding her how she brought me to the world without my consent.

If you have shit genetics and decide to have a creature, you are a sadist at best. There's no way around it.
Cope, she has a hole, it's never over for her, some desperate cuck will come for her

If I were her daughter, I would make her life hell by constantly reminding her how she brought me to the world without my consent.

If you have shit genetics and decide to have a creature, you are a sadist at best. There's no way around it.
But...but that's eugenics! All women have a right to have babies!!! :soy::soy::soy:

holes have more value than anything in this world.

"women have it harder"

I hate emojis so fucking much
They really bring out the insufferable I'm better than you attitude that so many normscum have.

I agree.

Having a hole = more valuable than contributing to society

I doubt he could even born. He'd dropout of life at 12 weeks ngl

There is no male equivalent for this. Proof that foids are the most privileged group the world has ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back