Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder: Foids hate males who are adult virgins

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I want to rope, because I'm turning 31 next month, and am still a kissless wizard. It's over for me, I hate foids, and I hate seeing families together when I am at work. I have come to terms with the fact that I am being bred out of the gene pool.

Foids are evil toilets, most foids can lose their virginity at anytime they choose. The only foids that may truly struggle to get a male to stick their penis inside of them - are black foids. However, since males are so sexually generous - even fat black foids can get a white male to fuck them. And of course - foids love to claim that they were raped sometime in their youth by a male - whatever, it's either rape a foid or become an incel I suppose.

Foids are busy washing chad's cum out of their asses, aborting their babies, and fucking dogs - they don't have time to "teach" a male to have sex, they have time to walk their dog though. A foid literally would rather pick up dog shit, than spend that time taking an incel's virginity.

Male virgins over the age of 22 must not tell foids they are virgins - it will make their legs close up like a crocodile's jaw.

Normies pretend like "sex isn't everything" - yet they can remember the exact year and circumstances that they lost their virginity!

Foids:

Go get another abortion foid

Also foids:

Imagine if the guy was 30

Normies:

Go have sex with a dog IT faggot

Also normies:

Typical toilet

Foids:

Foids are demons

Dogs are not people, but dogs are getting laid by foids:

Meanwhile we are virgins

And for those of us that plan on becoming fathers of little foids:

If a normie dad is creeped out imagine how an ex incel dad might feel

They'd be completely fine with it if it was some religious white 6'3 Chad; so pure and committed, tee-hee! :foidSoy:

The problem starts because they simply associate it with being a subhuman; their minds can't rationalize why anyone else would choose to be one. :feelsclown:

They'd be completely fine with it if it was some religious white 6'3 Chad; so pure and committed, tee-hee! :foidSoy:

The problem starts because they simply associate it with being a subhuman; their minds can't rationalize why anyone else would choose to be one. :feelsclown:
Kek, funny you mention that.

As I was driving home from work, I saw a sign in front of a house that said, “God Loves You”. I thought to myself, “So God loves me - but foids don’t”. Furthermore, Mary was a virgin, Jesus was a virgin - yet foids hate adult virgin males… ok the Bible is bullshit.

I'm sorry brocel, this is just fucking suicide fuel listening to normfaggots bragging especially gen z fucktards. I WANNA FUCKING MASSACRE ALL OF THESE OVERPRIVILEGED TEEN WHORES :lasereyes:

Funny enough as I have given up on ascending I do occasionally forget about the feeling of being left behind... That is until I meet high school acquaintances and they can't stop talking about the girls they're trying to fuck while I just sit there... I have gotten over it still but it makes me wonder if I could even function in society.

I'm sorry brocel, this is just fucking suicide fuel listening to normfaggots bragging especially gen z fucktards. I WANNA FUCKING MASSACRE ALL OF THESE OVERPRIVILEGED TEEN WHORES :lasereyes:
Yeah, we can all relate to the 27-year-old guy who had a foid reject him right before having sex because he was a virgin. The silly fool should not have told the foid, foids are shallow as puddles.

Funny enough as I have given up on ascending I do occasionally forget about the feeling of being left behind... That is until I meet high school acquaintances and they can't stop talking about the girls they're trying to fuck while I just sit there... I have gotten over it still but it makes me wonder if I could even function in society.
I gave up also, but I am feeling old - so I want to start trying again. Saint JD said in one of his videos that, “I’ll always try”, and I agree with that mentality.

The older an incel gets, the more likely it is that he will never lose his virginity. After high school, it all goes downhill - you will make money, but for us incels - we can’t get sex. You become even uglier, and now you are officially an “old guy”. Ten more years, and I will be a 40-year-old virgin, a walking joke. :blackpill:

Honestly, I don’t even want to have sex with 40 different foids… I would be cool with having a body count of 1 (Non landwhale).

Wow, I’m surprised the foid kept herself down to an average of four different guys a year. Of course, we can’t even get our first kisses! Fuck this Jew/nigger planet.

Is it possible to larp as a sex haver?

For fuck’s sake, I guess Blue Lives do matter. Imagine the look on the cop’s faces when they arrived on the scene, and a pit bull was getting fucked by a foid! Yeah we need cops - because, someone has to protect the dogs when foids start fucking them.

Being an adult male virgin = Socially inept, incel, high inhib, mentally ill and probably impotent in foids' eyes.

In a sane society, virginity would be a plus: no diseases and no emotional baggage, but no. Despite the mantra that foids always repeat : "nOt aLl wOmEn tHiNk tHe sAmE", curiously, they all figure that if he hasn't lost it, then women must find something wrong with him.

Foids really do have a hive mentality, which is why they get so furious at that slightest insinuation of it

Being an adult male virgin = Socially inept, incel, high inhib, mentally ill and probably impotent in foids' eyes.
Yes, confirmed. My Filipino 5’8” friend, who was a dad, told me straight, “don’t ever tell a (foid) you are a virgin”.

I can see the situation through a toilet’s eyes, “I started having sex at 15 - this loser must be retarded if he is 27 and has never had sex with a (foid), NEXT!”.

If a male is so stupid, that he tells a foid who he wants to have sex with that he is a virgin - he deserves what he gets. That’s how Darwinism works.

Im well aware, And i know i am one at 22 when other family members are able to make kids and have relationships, Im here the 3rd born son with prey eyes and crooked nose, Out of all the attractive people in my family i got the worst genetics.

Im well aware, And i know i am one at 22 when other family members are able to make kids and have relationships, Im here the 3rd born son with prey eyes and crooked nose, Out of all the attractive people in my family i got the worst genetics.
Brutal.

:feelsohgod: They really do live on another planet :feelsrope:
Mary was a virgin, Jesus was a virgin - yet adult male virgins are looked down upon in today’s society - that shows you how evil foids are.