Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Foids are absolute clowns

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
They are clowns, none of them can be taken seriously. The moment where you view another foid as an equal, is the moment where trouble starts for you.

100%

Foids are clowns, and they're not even good at that because they have no sense of humour. Foid comedians are all trash

Based thread. As men, we are automatically superior to all foids. I am tired of the foid worshipping that goes on this forum.

Good point, another reason why I don't watch foid comedians, actually the whole of comedy in general, it isn't my cup of tea.
I've never found a funny foid comedian. But I think some older comedians were decent.

Bill Hicks had a nice bit where a drunk foid started heckling him and he exploded into a rant about how Hitler had the right idea.

I think some British acts like Monty Python had their moments, and even Stewart Lee used to be funny before his act just became pozzed leftoid BS. Modern comedy is pretty atrocious though tbh

Foid BS ruins everything

Last edited: