Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Females can't be incel, can't be depressed, can't be lonely, can't feel true pain.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Because anytime anything even somewhat resembling these things enters the foid's sphere of mind, she has her social media where she can bitch about it and have about three dozen thirsty betas and virtue signalling holes console her. In the smartphone age, she can do this anytime, anywhere she likes. She will exaggerate and fabricate to get even more attention, and even if it's over something that's not about her, she will make it about her. Even her own children; nothing is sacred. Foid tears are fake tears.

Agreed. Females aren't unwanted. Even ugly females are wanted, while ugly males are unwanted.

truth

its so fucking obvious too. any girl who is "lonely" or "incel" can just fire up tinder and have dozens of chads hit her up within MINUTES!
she can also post on reddit and get hundreds of orbiters showering her with compliments and sweet talk.

"lonely girl" is like "dry water" or "cold fire" - it's an oxymoron, a contradiction in and of itself, something that is at odds with reality and can not exist.

honestly one of the biggest fucking blackpills tbh
like how can you be lonely or depressed when all it takes is one status update or reddit post to have fifty thousand cunt-hungry white knights rush to your immediate aid? not only that, but they have the absolute gall to reject most of these orbiting cucks because they aren't chad
:lul::lul::lul:

That's the reasons why i have absolutely no empathy for femoids.

I posted this on IT tears once and they got so butthurt. Was called a weasel and a piece of shit for making womens' problems seem unimportant.

But it's true. Women are always desirable. They cannot be forced to be lonely like men can.

Femoids can't feel anything at all, unless it's a chad going past them.

Allie message 1
Allie message2
Allie message3
Allie trying to be hot lol
Don't be short sighted people.
I hate women like that which I just displayed. TURN YOUR SELF-HATE into progress. Though, with shitty genes like hers I can't necessarily blame her. She could be constructive for the sake of the human race. But she's a hillbilly so any thought of advancement and eternity is like as foreign to a being as hygiene is to a pig.

Women have the mental composure as weak/ fragile as a toddler. They can't comprehend power/ self mobilization/ discipline.
Women are insulated even when they get a lot of action. They love to just be sperm dumpsters of the high class sperm that indicates their high wantedness/ value.
They're biologically built to be narcissistic and to equate value with how they're perceived. Not with how the utility of such a thing gives success/ stability/ upward mobility.

Anger from insecurity is good for society. As is justified confidence. Never be naturally confident unless you have the natural substance to be dominant/ powerful. And if you don't have that then use your insecurity to produce value/ dark triad strategics to get what rightfully belongs to you.

It's about insecurity to make you acquire the substance.
And confidence only when you have the substance.
It's about mobilizing yourself in accordance with reality.
Not just being a swagfag and using dleusion to make you seem cooler than the substance that people are actually processing. To coat yourself in pizazz and contrived charm.
And not being so insecure that you end up like this cunt.

Last edited:
"lonely girl" is like "dry water" or "cold fire" - it's an oxymoron, a contradiction in and of itself, something that is at odds with reality and can not exist.

I posted this on IT tears once and they got so butthurt. Was called a weasel and a piece of shit for making womens' problems seem unimportant.

But it's true. Women are always desirable. They cannot be forced to be lonely like men can.
Lol at these braindead cucks.

Cucktears User's Brain
Never born - Always dead
R.I.P

Lol at these braindead cucks.

Cucktears User's Brain
Never born - Always dead
R.I.P
They are really annoying to deal with. They are like sheepdog herding the thoughts of ugly men. Don't want us to run off and think too much about the true nature of women.

They are really annoying to deal with. They are like sheepdog herding the thoughts of ugly men. Don't want us to run off and think too much about the true nature of women.
Because fellow femoidists told cucktears numales to be against us in every possible way, so they are. They hope to access purple-haired landwhale femoidist smelly pussy for being loyal to them.

They can't even feel physical pain, since they are psychopaths (who have underactive amygdala) and because childbirth.

They can't even feel physical pain, since they are psychopaths (who have underactive amygdala) and because childbirth.
They are not pure psychopaths, but most of them show many traits, indeed.