Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder everyone hates us

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
Soyciety all have a common enemy and it's us So everything we say is justified and deserved they hated us first they never gave us empathy,they never gave us a chance and they are happy when an incel ropes but then when something happens to a foid or normie we are expected to feel bad for them and when we don't we are called evil psychopaths the hypocrisy of normies is truly perplexing i fucking detest them :reeeeee:

sometimes i feel like my existence alone is enough to piss everyone off and that's why i will do it for as long as i can. i love ruining chads and stacys days

Yeah we live rent free in their head. They would rather we disapear.

Reminder that god doesnt like you otherwise you wouldnt be here.

I don't mind being hated; i double down and fight hate with hate

We r lusted over by 10/10s

sometimes i feel like my existence alone is enough to piss everyone off and that's why i will do it for as long as i can. i love ruining chads and stacys days

Soyciety all have a common enemy and it's us So everything we say is justified and deserved they hated us first they never gave us empathy,they never gave us a chance and they are happy when an incel ropes but then when something happens to a foid or normie we are expected to feel bad for them and when we don't we are called evil psychopaths the hypocrisy of normies is truly perplexing i fucking detest them :reeeeee:
This is okay because I hate them too

They hate "us" because the concept of "incels" represent their own perceived inner weaknesses. If they hate and try to eliminate "us", they feel like they are eliminating something bad about themselves.

When a foid gets rape or a school shooting happens, I don't feel any sympathy because why should I feel bad for shitciety?

But people mourn the loss of Chicago drill nigger monkeys because they made good music and Ben though they were pieces of crap that killed people
Soyciety all have a common enemy and it's us So everything we say is justified and deserved they hated us first they never gave us empathy,they never gave us a chance and they are happy when an incel ropes but then when something happens to a foid or normie we are expected to feel bad for them and when we don't we are called evil psychopaths the hypocrisy of normies is truly perplexing i fucking detest them :reeeeee:But

>Do literally nothing
>Jews and normies seethe at your existence

this reminds me of when i was younger and i thought forcing the world to see my ugly face was hilarious and a great revenge