Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder every girl is on tinder now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Doesn't matter how young. After 16, they're already there.

It's not necessarily because they want to find someone to fuck, but they're just there largely for the immense validation and dopamine rush from getting thousands of matches. I've seen PLENTY of underaged high school girls on there by now. Some even had boyfriend's

If you want to try it for yourself make a profile set to woman looking for man on tinder and start swiping. Your phone will be non stop blowing up with matches. I tried it once with a hole ugly fat woman as the pic and couldn't even keep up, after about a thousand matches in 2 days I uninstalled. It was just too much. Every time I got on there and swiped I would get bombarded with a dozen matches for every swipe.

I hate foids

It's all the same really. Tinder, Instagram, whatever. She's out there Jerry and loving every minute of it. Disgusting vile creatures that should be put down like the dumb animals they are.

online dating apps just expeditited the decline of the family unit

5 times more men than women lol

5 times more men than women lol
The only women who use tinder for fucking or dates are trash.

Keep in mind this means they don't have a worthwhile social life IRL because they're unbearable or all the chadlites aren't enough for them. Both bad options