Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Ethnic females hate ethnic men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Ethnic foids would literally do anything for white dick, they would never go anywhere near men of their own race. Curry females have begun hunting ethnic men for sport.
xuxn3frze2y11.jpg

And ethnic females are accusing ethnic men of only going for white foids, lol.

@Cuyen

Legit. Ethnic women ADORE the white man. So many upper level ethnic foids who go for normie tier white guys. Insane.

Might as well include a reminder that White Women dont want us white men anymore so....

Cope, only a sizeable chunk do.

Western ethnic women are property of whitey, non western ethnic women wish they were property of whitey.

JBW YOU GUISE

Ethnic foids would literally do anything for white dick, they would never go anywhere near men of their own race. Curry females have begun hunting ethnic men for sport.
xuxn3frze2y11.jpg

@Cuyen

JFL too many butthurts

As with race mixing, if the mother is subhuman, their kids are usually subhuman too. JFL at stupid curry foids thinking their boys will not turn out incel.

JFL at being a ethnic male. Why are we even living?

xuxn3frze2y11.jpg

@Cuyen

Most incels get obsesed with some theme, there are catfishcels, evolutioncels, lookmaxcel and your are a fucking ethnicel.

This isn't true, white men are gods who are taking all females.
qijXdCt.jpg
Bro have you even seen how climate of dating has gotten? By what ive seen, young white women prefer black men and think white boys are "nerdy, creepy". Also, hollywood and jewish media loves promoting black men and white women. The White men wont be around long.

I'm white. I drive uber, mostly college sluts. The white ones don't want to talk at all when I ask how their day is going. I can see them in the rear view mirror doing the fuck off face.

The Asian and Black women will still respond and do platonic convo though.

White women are NPCs only reactive to tall ripped Chads and Nogs. I'm pretty sure my few bad ratings are white spoiled little sluts who are rating me down, selecting other, and leaving in the feedback "Not Chad."

Even the Curry whores are acting like spoiled cunts now.