Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Elliot Rodger hated incels

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
He hated ugly men and was a narcissistic,spoiled retard,considering himself to be a giga chad when he was nothing more than a 5'6 manlet with feminine facial features.
In the end when he went ER he killed more incels (real incels,not fakecels like that Plymouth shooter) than foids.
Only idiots or fakecels worship him.
JHVHAys
7asqloqowqw51

View: https://youtu.be/xDXr8kS0D44?t=120

It was his way of coping. He wanted to be a Chad and he couldn't cope with that.

the real hero
Download

ER was based anyway in these two posts (however, I do not agree with what he has done)

ER was a fuckin idiot

He was just coping. Deep down he knew he was a trucel.

He's also dead.

Checkmate

20210122 185144

Everyone is a born lookist. Even among incels, the natural impulse is hating ugliness and recoiling in disgust at the sight, or even thought, of an ugly/old/ethnic man with an attractive/young/white woman.

Also see how naturally people come to the "looksmatch" conclusion, i.e. it's ok for Chad to fuck the hot girl but not for someone who's ugly/old/ethnic/etc.

It takes a lot of effort to counter that natural impulse.

That said, yeah, the incel community chooses its idols pretty badly. ER and that guy with the BlackOps shirt who never wanted anything to do with us.

To be fair ER assumed the Indian guy was a Chad when for all he actually knew the girl could’ve simply been doing what young, hot broads are well often known to do which is use their “friends” (tee hee hee!) for rides around town since these young, hot broads seldom ever have the money while young, to own such cars themselves.

And if the Indian guy ever wises up and wants more out of her she can always cut him off completely since there’s a billion other beta buxxers/simps and wannabe sugar daddy types out there that foolishly think they can buy a woman’s love.

Lastly for the 5 billionth time no Elliot Rodger was not a narcissist but a psychotic.

As a psychotic he mimicked what he thought to be Chad like behavior from observing Chads overtime.

His interpretation is what people see surface wise that causes them to understandably jump the gun and armchair psychoanalyze him to be a narcissist but again he was not.

he mimicked what he thought to be Chad like behavior from observing Chads overtime.

His interpretation is what people see surface wise that causes them to understandably jump the gun and armchair psychoanalyze him to be a narcissist but again he was not.
Yes. He tryed to emulate chad saying how great he was and like a god but sometimes you do see his real self when talks about how subhuman he is.

Yep he was a fucking retard. I don't know why people here worship him. He definitely doesn't represent incels in my opinion.

Those "ricecel" faggots deserved it, imagine how delusional they were to think they could leave China and get laid in Santa Barbara ffs, also probably weren't even virgins and they had gfs in china.
One of them even stole something from ER, and also he said both of them were rude and obnoxious.

He is a legend because of his "My twisted world"
Everyone that says that he is not an important figure in our particular culture just hasnt read it. Every single topic that we discuss nowadays in these forums were mentioned by him first. We would not be here without him. He is not just a meme (although its true he is a very memeable person lmao). Even if you dont like him, if youre an incel his manifest will not leave you indifferent.

But i agree, his retribution was condemned to fail, and it did. Completely. He had some delusional ideas and no blackpilled community to contrast them. Also, he was absolutely autistic. Even i know this when i read those messages.

tldr we incels are just writing footnotes to his manifesto.

I don't know why people here worship him.
Prolly cause they want to edgy n shieet.
Every single topic that we discuss nowadays in these forums were mentioned by him first.
What topic? Foids being weaker and less intelligent than men? Foids going for tall,strong brutes? That's been known since the dawn of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back