Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Compared to Facepill, Heightpill is a cope

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
A quick reminder: The requirement for being a chat is not being 6'2, having a 10-inch dick, nor anything, but just having min. 8/10 face. All other pills compared to the facepill are copes at best. The face is the ultimate proof of gene quality and is 80% of the attraction.

Brutal, but true: If St. Bagelcel would have a 10/10 face, he would still be a slayer, despite his height. I've personally seen foids lower their standards of height when it comes to obtaining a Chad with a good face. My neighbor is dating a 5'5 Chad. A stacy that shares a mutual friend with me dated a 5'4 Chad, despite being 5'7 herself.

Height is offing a potential partner only when the face allows for it.

That's why there're tallcels on this forum. I've seen people here that are 6'3 but still incels. I myself graduated as the 2nd tallest person in my school - still nothing.

Face is everything. If you have the face, you won.

If a guy is 5'8'' but is exceptionally goodlooking his height shouldnt affect his dating life. St.bagel is 5'0'' though, if he was a 10/10 in the face i dont think it would make a difference. The further away you are from the average the more screwed you are.

This guy is 5'8'' : https://www.instagram.com/sergiocarvajal7/

I’ve known guys around 5’5 or so who slay because they are just good looking. They still struggle with respect from other men, though. But whatever, they get laid

Height is something more, height is dominance and respect.I know a few tallfags with faces 3/4 everyone has a pretty good girl.

If a guy is 5'8'' but is exceptionally goodlooking his height shouldnt affect his dating life. St.bagel is 5'0'' though, if he was a 10/10 in the face i dont think it would make a difference. The further away you are from the average the more screwed you are.

Im looking through his instagram with a very heavy heart

I’ve known guys around 5’5 or so who slay because they are just good looking. They still struggle with respect from other men, though. But whatever, they get laid
this,height is important in life overall unless you like being treated like child

If St. Bagelcel would have a 10/10 face, he would still be a slayer, despite his height
Bullshit, shut the fuck up. Height > face. If you are tall and have an average/ugly face then you at least still look very masculine and strong. If you are short and you have a very good-looking face then foids will still not want to be with you because you posses the physique of a child.

i think there is a limit to your theory

5'7~5'8 is short, but regular short and still somewhat taller than the average girl

so with 8+ face, you can definitely pull off some girls with that height

anything less than 5'7, you're not just short, but entering exceptionally short category (at least in the west)

even with chad like facial features, your height will be a major detriment in your dating life

That guy I mentioned who is 5'5 has a slay count of 15. His age is 15. Definitely a Chad, despite his height shortcomings.

I'm not denying that heigh matters - it does and it's has a big effect on your looks. But it's small compared to your face. Face makes or breaks.

Did you see a tallcel? Of course. But did you guys ever see a 10/10 face-cel? Of couese not. Because they don't exist.
this,height is important in life overall unless you like being treated like child
Still, they slay. Isn't it the main point of the conversation?

I heightmog many but I'm still often ridiculed and see the effects of lookism, mostly attributable to my face.

As I seen it myself, girls can date down 2 inches (at least) for a great face.

Last edited:

Sounds something that a tallfag would say tbh.

I agree with face>height but I feel like you're downplaying height too much tbh. Yes, height around the average won't affect someone who's gl all that much, but something like 5'4" or below definitely will.
Also if you're really small, other men will look down on you regardless of your face.

Now I know who's the infamous nazi chadfish model kek

Compare validation by women to validation by men and think what gives your greater pleasure.

While height is important, face is twice as much. That's the message.

A quick reminder: The requirement for being a chat is not being 6'2, having a 10-inch dick, nor anything, but just having min. 8/10 face. All other pills compared to the facepill are copes at best. The face is the ultimate proof of gene quality and is 80% of the attraction.

Brutal, but true: If St. Bagelcel would have a 10/10 face, he would still be a slayer, despite his height. I've personally seen foids lower their standards of height when it comes to obtaining a Chad with a good face. My neighbor is dating a 5'5 Chad. A stacy that shares a mutual friend with me dated a 5'4 Chad, despite being 5'7 herself.

That's why there're tallcels on this forum. I've seen people here that are 6'3 but still incels. I myself graduated as the 2nd tallest person in my school - still nothing.

GTFO lanklet mentalcel you're a retard

This tbh.

MOGS ME INTO THE VOID :reeeeee:
Wtf best looking guy I can recall ever seeing on the internet. Mogs the typical examples like Lachowski, Barrett, Gandy effortlessly. Literally a different species compared to the average Caucasian male, like 20 standard deviations above an ethnic subhuman like me lmao.

Also his girlfriend is good looking but clearly nowhere near his level tbh.

Last edited: