Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reminder Briffaults law

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

Without any anecdote or something, there is nothing to discuss. I instinctively realized this back before I had given up, when all the articles written by foids said "just werk on yourself so you're worth more to us".

Still, I call Briffault's law into question, because it does not appear to apply to Chad. Women throw themselves at Chad's feet no matter how useless, smelly, poor, etc. he is. So if you looked at the slewed* bell curve of how foids rate men's physical attractiveness, Briffault's law has no effect on the 8/10 - 10/10 range, it does slightly modify the 5/10 - 8/10 range (where all the betabuxxers sit, hence they are betabuxxers) and below 5/10, it again practically has no effect.

In less elaborate terms:
- if you're pretty, your usefulness cannot be so low that your absolute attractiveness suffers
- if you're "average", your usefulness can modify your absolute attractiveness to qualify or disqualify you
- if you're "ugly", your usefulness cannot be high enough to raise your absolute attractiveness to qualifying levels

*Note: foids' judgement of your physical attractiveness is what counts as they are the gatekeepers, but it's far from fair or objective, as everyone knows.

it does not appear to apply to Chad.
They derive sexual pleasure from it. And in HS status since Chads are always popular due to their looks. Apart from that, foids love the idea of being in a relationship, it gives their life meaning in a way.
"just werk on yourself so you're worth more to us".
Ironically, that statement is usually followed by "just be yourself". Foids are walking contradictions.

They derive sexual pleasure from it. And in HS status since Chads are always popular due to their looks. Apart from that, foids love the idea of being in a relationship, it gives their life meaning in a way.
Interesting. It seems as if my understanding of "value" is too skewed towards my own world view to see what a value is to a being with a bovine mind. To me, just being in the presence of something pretty with no practical value does not improve my life.

This confirms once more my decision to give up the pursuit of foids, as their minds are so disappointingly, perplexingly simple. I'd be frustrated endlessly trying to reason with them like the dumb autist I am instead of just doing it like a caveman and fucking her into silence.

Interesting. It seems as if my understanding of "value" is too skewed towards my own world view to see what a value is to a being with a bovine mind. To me, just being in the presence of something pretty with no practical value does not improve my life.

This confirms once more my decision to give up the pursuit of foids, as their minds are so disappointingly, perplexingly simple. I'd be frustrated endlessly trying to reason with them like the dumb autist I am instead of just doing it like a caveman and fucking her into silence.
I'm on the spectrum as well, I feel like autists shouldn't even bother with women. Autism puts us at a huge disadvantage, it makes me feel inferior in comparison to other men who can actually maintain a conversation and keep eye contact.