Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: better incel than cuck

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

Just imagine having to deal with this monstrosity of a "wife" every day. Just use a fleshlight boys, relationships with women are only worth it for chad

Better dead than a cuck slave to a 300lb land whale like that

Better dead than a cuck slave to a 300lb land whale like that

Just imagine slaving away for pennies on the dollar at your cubicle office job, then coming home to this

JFL @ normies

Just imagine slaving away for pennies on the dollar at your cubicle office job, then coming home to this

JFL @ normies
LMAO yea okay im good on that. Id rather get sodomized with a butcher knife

I think some women are prone to nagging because they rely so much on men to provide for them. If the men don't work, they won't survive and more importantly neither will their kids.

So yes there are a lot of naggers out there. And yes they're best avoided if possible.

This is why stormfrontcels make me laugh when they claim they would be better of if jews had not invented feminism or whatever crap it is that they believe. Even if they had gotten some 3/10 landwhale in the past this is the life they would have obtained as a result of it. If anything the jews saved them from a life of even bigger misery.

This is why stormfrontcels make me laugh when they claim they would be better of if jews had not invented feminism or whatever crap it is that they believe. Even if they had gotten some 3/10 landwhale in the past this is the life they would have obtained as a result of it. If anything the jews saved them from a life of even bigger misery.

disillusioned back at it again with the zionism support

I’d love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords.
@Ritalincel

She must be doing a lot of sitting.. and eating

Even Chad doesn't find relationships with women worthy, that's why he pumps and dumps them. That's how subhuman and unlikeable women are. Chads still dislike them despite having all their attention.

When she isn’t pleased enough for having a wageslave...