Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel REMINDER: Being confident and friendly as an ugly guy can lead to this problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Tbh, i was super cocky in college classes and it worked out great for me. All the professors liked me, while everyone else hated me, but it was the professors who gave the scores so...

He's either larping or it's ogre literally.

If a femoid did that to me then she is going to have an "accident".

quality larp

He should see her again and say "DIE"

its over if you even dare stepping out of your line as a truecel, normies will put you in your place

sounds like a larp, typical of MGTOW copers... just accept u are incel and get on with it, women love that you are putting yourself out of the dating market, because you are not chad.

sounds like a larp, typical of MGTOW copers... just accept u are incel and get on with it, women love that you are putting yourself out of the dating market, because you are not chad.
Pretty much this.

i think this community is literally the only one that calls out larping, even if it proves our world view.

it's like out desire to avoid coping has overridden our confirmation bias.