Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based RemindER: Africans eat dog meat also

If you traveled to Yulin, China (non-nigroid country) - would you eat dog meat?

• Yes, I would eat dog meat. You only live once, try different foods.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No, eating dogs is disgusting. I would nevER eat dog meat.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
domesticated meat is meat, not sure why moralfags complain about it

I'd be willing to try it

Dog meat looks genuinely diagusting to me brah
i would prob throw up if i got told im eating dog meat lol

I've tried horse sashimi one time and it was pretty good. Knowing how a horse can be a good dish, I don't doubt that dog meat is that bad either

I would never visit chinkland or niggerville,

The meat itself isn’t the problem, I just don’t trust chinks to prepare it

I'd eat dogs if they were raised and killed humanely, which probably doesn't happen too much in Yulin or Africa. I'd have to go to Switzerland or something

They are fundamentally different.

Dogs form complex and loving bonds with humans. Dogs save humans everyday because dogs work for the police force in various nations and give their lives for an officer. In many cases dogs will give their LIVES for a human. Even dogs on streets can have a human like relationship with a human if treated well and taken in. On average cows or pigs aren't breed nor are capable of having these complex lifelong relationships. They don't give a fuk about humans. CLEARLY dogs do. Dogs have been breed for THOUSANDS of years to become man's best friends, how the fuk can you say the same thing about chickens or pigs? Do you think a fuking chicken, cow or hen will give its life for a human? Do chickens and cows work with children and adults with disabilities?

Any retard can see this. Look at how a chicken or cow acts around a human vs a dog. Who the fuk views them as the same thing besides some shitskin savage with an 80 IQ from Cambodia or Vietnam?

Dogs form complex and loving bonds with humans. Dogs save humans everyday because dogs work for the police force in various nations and give their lives for an officer. In many cases dogs will give their LIVES for a human. Even dogs on streets can have a human like relationship with a human if treated well and taken in. On average cows or pigs aren't breed nor are capable of having these complex lifelong relationships. They don't give a fuk about humans. CLEARLY dogs do. Dogs have been breed for THOUSANDS of years to become man's best friends, how the fuk can you say the same thing about chickens or pigs? Do you think a fuking chicken, cow or hen will give its life for a human? Do chickens and cows work with children and adults with disabilities?

Any retard can see this. Look at how a chicken or cow acts around a human vs a dog. Who the fuk views them as the same thing besides some shitskin savage with an 80 IQ from Cambodia or Vietnam?
Barking dogs everywhere and they attack children. When they sniff the ground they are sniffing for blood to lead them to an injured or dead animal, including human, to eat dead or alive They are disgusting and have no shame.

It would have to be a pitbull.

They're subconsciously aware of the dogpill

No one mentions it because they’re already too far gone in every other aspect

I'd eat dogs if they were raised and killed humanely, which probably doesn't happen too much in Yulin or Africa. I'd have to go to Switzerland or something
Aha, a farm puppy eater and a man of culture.

I'd eat dog meat if I were to visit Africa or Asia. I'd just do it to piss off dogtards since they are so fucking annoying & self cantered control freaks. Eating dogs is no worse than eating cows, pigs or chickens in all honesty.

Dnratc

I would test it. Give it a try.
To eat some disgusting foid fucker could feel like a win.

Dogs form complex and loving bonds with humans. Dogs save humans everyday because dogs work for the police force in various nations
Ahh, that mutt lover again.
Mutts love the food that dumb humans give them.
And the police uses them to torture people. They use mutts as a weapon. Sometimes these dumb dogs attack their handlers, too.
Dogs are aggressive and violent by nature, that's the reason your government and their police likes them. They're easy to manipulate and to use as a weapon. Nothing new under the sun. Dogs were used in wars, too. Because of that.

Good dog… good-tasting dog.